• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Ok, I sent it to him and also posted it on the CYOC thread { Create your own Cutscene }. Let's not post our thoughts on here anymore, this is the actual fan-fic page. Let's post our thoughts in the CYOC thread! The only things that will go here are the "Chapter blah coming soon" and the actual fan-fic.

AFTER THIS POST BY S_S, NO SPAMMING ON THIS THREAD. THIS INCLUDES THOUGHTS ON THE FAN-FIC, RANDOM BABBLING FROM FAN-FIC CREATORS. ONLY THINGS THAT GO HERE ARE THE THINGS I MENTIONED AND COMMENTS FROM OUR LOYAL READERS. THANK YOU.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
{ Excused Post in here } Thank you, and also, a note to our loyal readers: If you would be so kindly to rate our fan-fic as it is created, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
well Sacred you have got this down.... and Guys the rough draft of Ch. 4 will be to you guys on Monday.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ya wanna rating?
Uhh, 8/10.
Just cuz I didn't quite get what the heck was goin' on at the end...

But the Roxas as Sora's Imaginary Friend was pure genious!

The Midnight Channel

Thank you.... we take pride in our work and here is a sneak preview of Chapter 4!!!

Now Ansem comes down with Kairi on his back...
Ansem: I got her!
Cloud, Cid, Merlina nd Riku looks at Ansem
Merlin: That took you long enough!
Ansem: *with an disturbed look at Merlin* What do you want to do with her then? You haven't told us yet
Merlin: There is no need for you to know that yet!
Ansem: Well...Hey!...*Points at Roxas*...I think Roxas is waking up!
Merlin: That's Sora you goof!

Goofy suddenly comes running down the stairs

Goofy: did someone call me??
Riku: No. Now go away.... sephy was lookin for you... dunno why though....

Goofy walks away slowly, depressed....

cloud: Anyways, earlier you said *points at Sora* that he was Sora!
Merlin: No I didn't!
Riku: Yes you did
Merlin: Why you little! Do you want to taste some of my magic? *Looks at Kairi* Hey! Taht's not Kairi!
Ansem: Oh boy...

And yes Merlin is acting like that cause he doesnt want to be wrong....

Anyways i hope you enjoyed the preveiw for the next chapter. And Tsora or Sacred Sora.... if you have a problem woth me posting this please say somethin.... okay??

elle

lmao roxas=imaginary friend and what do you mean homo leon?! i can't imagine... or maybe i can anyway cant wait for the full chap. 4!! up until now 10/10

The Midnight Channel

wow thanks elle.... anyways remember leon saying that he wants Sora to be his man whore??? Remember yet??

Gamergirl

Silver Member
RoXaS_SoRaX said:
wow thanks elle.... anyways remember leon saying that he wants Sora to be his man whore??? Remember yet??

wow i didn't think leon was being serious lmao
but dis fic is funny as hell lmao, but i still don't get y merlin and the others nabbed sora and kairi. anywayz someone update!!!!!

The Midnight Channel

we will some time next week! but there is a preview of chapter 4. And all will be explained as to why they are kidnapping them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back