• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Hidden Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

I had just got this idea, remember in the opening of KH2 when Sora said,"A scattered dream that's like a far off mememory, A far off memory that's like a scattered dream, I wanna line the pieces up, yours and mine." WHo was he talking about and please noone say Kairi cuz i really doubt that. Does it mean Sora is trying to obtain a distance memory in his dreams. What about Roxas, he remembered stuff in his dreams. Or Riku, in FM it said that RIku closed his eyes and said he felt some distance memory and opened his eyes and that keyblade for Kairi was in his hands. And every time something about sleep or dreaming comes up in the game it leads to something about memories. So does anybody got any ideas about this. Cuz i know there isnt an exact anserw to this believe me, iv checked

i always thought that he was talking about his hidden memories and his erased memories due to Namine. when she unchained his memories in Chain of Memories, she left out the part of Sora ever being in Castle Oblivion. remember when Sora, Donald, and Goofy awoke in Twilight Town trying to remember why and how they even got there? there was a part missing, and i thought that's what Sora was trying to figure out when he said that.

SUBLIMINAL//RUSH

If I can't say Kairi, then I will explain some things:

Roxas:

True, their memories are scattered and need to be rejoined, but at that point, Sora knew nothing about Roxas, and vis versa.

And about his dreams, that was the time that he was in alternate TT, and his dreams were in the process of Sora's restoration.

Riku:

This could be possible, but not probable. One, why would Riku's memories remotely tie with Sora's? And with him closing his eyes and feeling the distant memories, doesn't exactly mean to tie to Sora, either.

S//R

ravenger147

If I can't say Kairi, then I will explain some things:

Roxas:

True, their memories are scattered and need to be rejoined, but at that point, Sora knew nothing about Roxas, and vis versa.

And about his dreams, that was the time that he was in alternate TT, and his dreams were in the process of Sora's restoration.

Riku:

This could be possible, but not probable. One, why would Riku's memories remotely tie with Sora's? And with him closing his eyes and feeling the distant memories, doesn't exactly mean to tie to Sora, either.

S//R
what do u mean n connection to sora Kairi said that papou fruit connected their hearts which was how how he could tell who riku was when his form changed into ansem also i know Sora has some distance memories since in FM it said that Terra knew him and he forgot something. Plus there best friends of course their memories willbe connected

DaCapo4

Shes rigt I just listened to it, and it kinda did sound like Jesse McCarthy to me too.

SUBLIMINAL//RUSH

what do u mean n connection to sora Kairi said that papou fruit connected their hearts which was how how he could tell who riku was when his form changed into ansem also i know Sora has some distance memories since in FM it said that Terra knew him and he forgot something. Plus there best friends of course their memories willbe connected

One, I never said anything about Sora nd Kairi not being connected.

Actually, that was my answer.

Two, just because they are best friends means nothing. In the game, did you happen to see Sora's memories connected to Riku's memories? If they were, their would really be no need to look for him, because they would know each other's location.

Three:I never said anything about Sora not having distant memories.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Uh. The paopu fruit intertwines your destiny with somebody you share it with. Nobody in the Kh series has shared a paopu fruit thus far save for cave painting Kairi and cave painting Sora. And they don't count obviously. And best friends' memories aren't connected. Are your memories connected with your best friends? Just saying.

ravenger147

Uh. The paopu fruit intertwines your destiny with somebody you share it with. Nobody in the Kh series has shared a paopu fruit thus far save for cave painting Kairi and cave painting Sora. And they don't count obviously. And best friends' memories aren't connected. Are your memories connected with your best friends? Just saying.

did u even play chain of memories they kept talking about how Sora's memories were connected to his friends with his heart and he forgot about them which he did once they would forget him wich they did and do u have any proof of how as u said the papou fruit not counting at at all? Cuz nobody in KH said it didnt plus iku gave Sora one to before they left the iland

Niyu-chan

did u even play chain of memories they kept talking about how Sora's memories were connected to his friends with his heart and he forgot about them which he did once they would forget him wich they did and do u have any proof of how as u said the papou fruit not counting at at all? Cuz nobody in KH said it didnt plus iku gave Sora one to before they left the iland

I would have a comment on the first part if I could read the long strand of run-on sentences.

However, I managed to get the last part and Sora never ate it with Kairi. Riku had given the paopu fruit as joke and if my memory serves me right, I think he left it somewhere.

Wait, no, he held on to it, but why would he take Riku seriously right there?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think that actually it is about Kairi, because she also says it too in another spot. Well, We see Kairi and hear it at the smae time but he rmouth isn't moving so it could have been Namine's voice. But I think that is about either Roxas x Namine. or Sora x Kairi.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

First of all, don't double post. Use the edit button. Double posting is against the rules. And I never said the paopu fruit didn't count. I said that the cave painting of Sora and Kairi were the only ones that actually share one. It was a joke. Riku tossed Sora a paopu saying "You know you wanna try it!" He was teasing him, implying that Sora wanted to share one with Kairi. Sora caught the Paopu and then threw it to the side and ran off to catch up. Never in the Kh series thus far has a paopu been shared.

Sora's heart is connected to his friends, not his memories. When Namine messed up the memories chained together in Sora's heart, she caused all of Sora's friends to forget about him. That doesn't mean their memories are connected. Their hearts are.

DanceMacabre

I think the Paopu fruit was just symbolic of Sora and Kairi's friendship, I don't think it actually does anyhting, its just a legend.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I think the Paopu fruit was just symbolic of Sora and Kairi's friendship, I don't think it actually does anyhting, its just a legend.

Yes. I know this. But revenger147 was going on about something involving Riku and Sora sharing one and that's how Sora saw who he was through Riku's Xehanort's hearless look.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, i'm pretty sure a scatterd dream that's like a far off memory, meant something about Namine.
But IDC( I Don't Care.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back