• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

StitchesKitty

After going to monsters Inc Sora gets a call from Ienzo, he mentions about Sora having 3 hearts in him, which we know is Ben and Roxas, after this cutscene we are shown one in the darkness with Ansem the wise, Auqa and Xehanort and they talk about a "girl". Is the "girl" in Sora's heart?? We get this "girl" mention with Axel and Siax but she dissappeared. Does this mean she also went to Sora's heart. But then how did she even meet Sora. It kinda makes sense; Keyblade welders always comes in 3: Ven, Terra, Aqua, and Sora, Riku, Kairi. So does this mean that the 3 hearts in Sora's heart 2 males and a female too?? Ven, Roxas and this "girl" that keeps getting mention.

StitchesKitty

It can't be Xion cause they made her again and they don't say they there is only 2 extra hearts in Sora. Why else would they keep bring up this "girl".

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It can't be Xion cause they made her again and they don't say they there is only 2 extra hearts in Sora. Why else would they keep bring up this "girl".

They only recreated Xion. She didn’t have her original heart. Just like Roxas, she was missing the one thing that made her truly complete which is why she starts tripping out when she faces Sora and Lea. It wasn’t until that entire scene that her heart rejoined her. The problem is that they failed to show this occur on screen and instead it happens likely when Xion gets thrown onto Sora.

The “girl” who is referred to as X in the secret reports is completely unrelated to Sora and is related to UX’s plot.

StitchesKitty

I'm going to watch them all again. I need a new KH out now. Need more of the story. They should just make a film. I can see why you said Xion because Ienzo said "I have discovered three unique hearts inside of Sora's. One is Roxas. The second has been with Sora for nearly as long. And a third has resided in Sora's heart for even longer - most of his life, in fact."

but she was just a replica and had no heart so how would her heart go into Sora as if she didn't have one to begin with. In Days she even said her felt empty. How did Xion get a heart. I'm going to watch Days again. I thought she only had memories and was a backup if Roxas fail to do his task.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
It's confirmed in KH3 Ultimania that the other three hearts inside Sora are Ventus', Xion's and Roxas'.
Ventus' is the oldest one, Xion's is the second one. 7 days later Roxas returned to Sora and became the third one.

Riku met all of them in KH3D.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm going to watch them all again. I need a new KH out now. Need more of the story. They should just make a film. I can see why you said Xion because Ienzo said "I have discovered three unique hearts inside of Sora's. One is Roxas. The second has been with Sora for nearly as long. And a third has resided in Sora's heart for even longer - most of his life, in fact."

but she was just a replica and had no heart so how would her heart go into Sora as if she didn't have one to begin with. In Days she even said her felt empty. How did Xion get a heart. I'm going to watch Days again. I thought she only had memories and was a backup if Roxas fail to do his task.

In Dream Drop Distance it was explained Nobodies could gain hearts of their own, and not just Nobodies. Anything that can be cared for, anything that can gain friendship or attachments or things like that can gain a heart. Ansem the Wise explains it to Riku at the end. From the flowers and plants around you to a toy that a child loves to play with (Toy Story) to an empty puppet (Pinnochio, Riku Replica, Xion). Hearts are "existence" in KH.

Back