• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
In Kingdom Hearts at Hallow Bastion when Sora stabbed himself with that keyblade to unlock Kairi's heart he supposedly turned into a heartless at that moment or else Roxas would not exist. BUT that shadow was NOT Sora's real heartless. It was just what square had you play as. If Sora's real heartless was some dinky little shadow i think we would have some issues.

So my question is this: What happened to Sora's real heartless?? Did it poof away when the shadow turned back to Sora? Causing trouble in other worlds is he? Ding Dong Ditch? Streaking at football games!!?? :eek: THE HORROR!! OR is still out there somewhere....watching their every move...waiting for the perfect moment to POUNCE with a masterful plan to do something extremely evil.

Opinions?

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Dawning Twilight said:
....you have a lot of questions don't you XD anyways Sora became the Heartless Kairi had a special connection with Sora and released Sora back to his normal form. he doesn't have a heartless anymore....

Yes i do :D lol Well if that is true then that is too bad because i was looking forward to Sora's heartless being like... the main villain in KH3!

Still i would like some more opinions before this thread ends.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay how about you ask all your little questions in one thread... that would make it much easier for us. That was Sora's real Heartless.

Lunar Knight

American Person
That shadow had to be Sora or else he wouldn't have transformed back to himself. Since Kairi brought back Sora from his Heartless form, Sora doesn't have one any more.

Oblivion!

Yeah it does sorta make since because if people with strong hearts are suppose to have very powerful heartless (like behemoth only a strong heart could produce a strong heartless like that.
So why was Sora's hearless a small, feeble shadow.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well if his heartless disappeared... Why didn't Roxas disappear?! And because the little shadowy thing turned back into Sora doesnt nessesarily mean that was his heartless. Because a heartless and a nobody just don't POP out of the ground like vegetables or else Roxas would have been there and when Kairi lost her heart wouldn't Naminé pop up? Actually... I don't know where heartless and nobodies are when someone turns into a heartless.

Relik

If you've played through KH2 and read all of the other Ansem reports it is explained there

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
iseedisneyppl911 said:
Well if his heartless disappeared... Why didn't Roxas disappear?! And because the little shadowy thing turned back into Sora doesnt nessesarily mean that was his heartless. Because a heartless and a nobody just don't POP out of the ground like vegetables or else Roxas would have been there and when Kairi lost her heart wouldn't Naminé pop up? Actually... I don't know where heartless and nobodies are when someone turns into a heartless.
Sora was revived from the Heartless state.... He wasn't whole though and that's because Roxas still existed.... kinda.... Roxas didn't return because Sora needed to find and acquire him in order to become whole got it....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That was infact Sora's real heartless. Although Sora may have a strong heart, he does not obtain a super heartless that Xehanort gained when he casted off his body and soul. The reason why is because Xehanort is special in a sense. Xehanort was not an ordinary human. Notice that the organization had weak heartless, just like Sora. But the organization had strong hearts when they were human.

There is a flaw in what you said. When you said that Sora's real heartless dissapeared then there would be no more Sora. The reason why is because if Sora's heartless dissapeared then Kairi would not of brought back Sora's heart from the darkness. An besides Sora was incomplete meaning that he was a heart intill he joined with Roxas making him whole again.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I understand what you are saying but i am respectfully disagreeing and... i don't think you are going to change my mind. Besides... i wasn't really going for a factual thread here as more of an opinion thread because really, non of us have all the facts. The only way we would all know for sure is if we marched into the person who writes the story line of Kingdom Hearts and asked if sora has or is going to have a heartless? And even then lol i probably wouldn't be convinced. So let me rephrase my question so you guys aren't all stuck on feeding me facts:

IF Sora had an evil heartless villain..what do you think would happen? And go ahead and crack a joke Mr. Sayers before its too late for Pic to see the day!

....Forgive me... we are reading Brian's Song in ELA *sigh* truly sad story.

That Boi Leek

I'm confused....when a person is turned to a heartless...a nobody is made 2...but a nobody is made from when the body is left beside....so when Sora turned to a heartless...I guess his body turned to roxas...but sora came back...so how does roxas have a body??? I haven't beat Kh2 yet....so i haven't read all ansem reports

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Dawning Twilight said:
Sora was revived from the Heartless state.... He wasn't whole though and that's because Roxas still existed.... kinda.... Roxas didn't return because Sora needed to find and acquire him in order to become whole got it....

annnnnnnnd there would be no sora if the heartless of him still existed and if Roxas was defeated he couldnt go back to sora and would have just faded back into darkness like any other nobody would....but because kairi revived sora from his heartless form Roxas was able to go back to sora and still exist as half of him...

but you probably already knew that...just a reminder :)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
::<JOK3R>:: said:
I'm confused....when a person is turned to a heartless...a nobody is made 2...but a nobody is made from when the body is left beside....so when Sora turned to a heartless...I guess his body turned to roxas...but sora came back...so how does roxas have a body??? I haven't beat Kh2 yet....so i haven't read all ansem reports

I'll try to help you out a bit. When a person with a strong heart looses their heart it is sent to darkness and is reborn as heartless, but the heartless stays where the person looses their heart. But the empty vessel which contains the body and soul is sent to Twilight Town in which it is reborn as new being called a nobody. But if the person as a very strong heart then when their body gets sent to Twilight Town it is reborn as a nobody that has a similar appearence as the person who lost their heart. This super nobody has free will and relies on their far more developed brain then the weaker deformed nobodies.

When Kairi brought Sora's heart back from the darkness it restored him to his physical appearence, but he was just a heart which means that he was incomplete and he was missing his body and soul. When Sora joined up with Roxas he became complete again and he was body, soul, and heart meaning that he is now whole.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
FuS3 said:
annnnnnnnd there would be no sora if the heartless of him still existed and if Roxas was defeated he couldnt go back to sora and would have just faded back into darkness like any other nobody would....but because kairi revived sora from his heartless form Roxas was able to go back to sora and still exist as half of him...

but you probably already knew that...just a reminder :)
i'm tired :p thanks anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back