• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's heartless weak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Near987

the answer to that is that
the greater the amount of darkness in ones heart the greater the heartless
the less the weaker, since he was a kind-hearted person he barly had any darkenss inside him

Cicero

Visionary
Re: New idea for the story.

I've been thinking a lot about new ideas to deeping the KH universe. I thought of new enemies, new heroes, new worlds, everything. My story goes like this:

After Sora and his friends receive the letter from the king. They go to Disney Castle and talk about some kind of new threat. They go to Yen Sid's tower and talk about it with Yen Sid. Yen Sid then tells them of legendary beings of darkness called Fabras. These Fabras are artificial fabrications of humans with powers and abilities that no other being has. They all can regenerate from the dark magic they are made out of and their hearts are filled with darkness making them pure evil. They have lived for centuries and their existance was nothing but a myth until now. Sora and his friends, both new and old, go of and defeat these dark creatures before they can dominate the KH universe.

Whadda think?

I think you need to make your own thread, and don't post it in someone else's.

keyblademasterja

just wanted to say i known that sora was that little shadow heartless but when he got his body back he was still a heartless because he never joined back with roxas his original body/shell untell kh2 so he was still basically a strong heartless before kh2

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
WTF? Go away starwarsfirl13, Post your own Ideas in your own thread, or at least post it in a thread that somehow relates to what you are trying to tell us. Fabras? WTF? they'll just call it something like a title or description that already exists, not some actuall name. EG: 'Nobodies', 'Heartess'

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Its simply because of the story. Kairi couldn't possibly hug an enormous, monstrous heartless to get back his heart.
I can imagine her running screaming from it,

Basically Sora is a good guy, with a small amount of darkness in his heart.
Im sticking with that.
Sora wasn't an evil person with a huge amount of darkness in his heart, he had almost none,
According to Yen Sid the heartless are darkness made real,
The darkness in Sora's heart was small and weak, hence making small and weak heartless.

Macabre

Gold Member
A strong heart=A heart with less darkness,the lesser the stronger.

A heart with a lot of light=a strong heart.

A strong heart=A heart filled with light.

That's the answer.

just wanted to say i known that sora was that little shadow heartless but when he got his body back he was still a heartless because he never joined back with roxas his original body/shell untell kh2 so he was still basically a strong heartless before kh2

What are you saying?

Sora's_Destiny

It is probably because Sora didn't ave enough Darkness in his Heart to become one of those big enormous heartless. Since his hearts was so full of light, he was a weak heartless. Does that make sense?

Macabre

Gold Member
It is probably because Sora didn't ave enough Darkness in his Heart to become one of those big enormous heartless. Since his hearts was so full of light, he was a weak heartless. Does that make sense?
This is what everyone is saying.

The same answer.

A

Azrael

Plus add the many awwws in Kairi hugging a cute Shadow than some Darkside or Anti Sora.

tibs

Ah thanks. I always thought it was the stronger the heart the stronger the heartless. Was on vacation and havn't had access to internet in a while.

KCDjedi

Hmmm, I thought it was because he intentionally became a Heartless to save the Princesses of Heart. Remember, he stabbed himself in the heart with Riku's keyblade but did it with courage and joy thinking that it would save the others, filling his heart with more light that it could ever have normally.
Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back