• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's heartless weak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs

There might have already been a thread about this but... Soras nobody was incredebly strong and was able to join the organization 13. So why was his heartless so weak? Why was he nothing but a shadow. A heartless and nobodies strength lies in the strength of the heart right? So shouldn't sora have been a massivly strong heartless if his nobody was within the top 12 of the organization? (you fight axel at the start. A win is a win even if axel was holding back or not).

Again this could of been brought up before but oh well.

Macabre

Gold Member
Well,Sora's heart is very strong and so his heartless was weak.

But since his heart was strong his nobody also.

But it could also be that Sora has a keyblade.

I don't know...

Cicero

Visionary
Its simply because of the story. Kairi couldn't possibly hug an enormous, monstrous heartless to get back his heart.

Macabre

Gold Member
Its simply because of the story. Kairi couldn't possibly hug an enormous, monstrous heartless to get back his heart.
Lol,that could be another reason.

Macabre

Gold Member
Strong heart=a heart with less darkness,the lesser the stronger.

blader94

he had to much light to become a strong heartless.xehanort for example he had a lot of darkness in his heart so he took on the form of a normal person.gee i wonder how strong hitler's heartless would be

Macabre

Gold Member
Strong heart=heart with light,more light more strong and more powerful nobody.

I said it before.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Strong heart=a heart with less darkness,the lesser the stronger.

qft

Basically Sora is a good guy, with a small amount of darkness in his heart. The more darkness the stronger the Heartless, example is Xenatorh. Also more light =/= stronger Nobody as some claim here, because if that was the truth Xemnas would have been a very weak Nobody or wouldn't even be created, a strong heart determines the Nobodies power and how strong your emotions are whether they are the positive or negative ones, determine on how strong a heart is. Xemnas had a heart full of hate before he became a Nobody, which made his heart strong enough.

MasterRox

he had to much light to become a strong heartless.xehanort for example he had a lot of darkness in his heart so he took on the form of a normal person.gee i wonder how strong hitler's heartless would be

Xehanort heartless didnt have a body, he only got one after using Riku's.

simple,
the more darkness in heart, the stronger the heartless and weaker nobody

the more light in a heart, the stronger the nobody and weaker heartless....

If so, why does Xemnas and Xehanort heartless(aka Ansem), are strong?

Macabre

Gold Member
That's right Xidon.

You are right,before a person becomes a heartless,if he/she has a lot of hate during the process,he/she becomes a strong nobody.

A

Azrael

A strong heart contains light or darkness that could be controlled, the stronger the heart, the weaker the Heartless while stronger the Heart

MasterRox

Read Xidon's post.

He gave the correct and real answer.

I was writting when he posted

qft

Basically Sora is a good guy, with a small amount of darkness in his heart. The more darkness the stronger the Heartless, example is Xenatorh. Also more light =/= stronger Nobody as some claim here, because if that was the truth Xemnas would have been a very weak Nobody or wouldn't even be created, a strong heart determines the Nobodies power and how strong your emotions are whether they are the positive or negative ones, determine on how strong a heart is. Xemnas had a heart full of hate before he became a Nobody, which made his heart strong enough.

Thanks, its makes sense now.

Cicero

Visionary
qft

Yes, listen to Xidon everyone. =)

Do keep in mind however, that he is mentally retarded, and that eveything he says can be complete and utter nonsense.

Just a note...just a note...

D

Deleted member 60399

New idea for the story.

I've been thinking a lot about new ideas to deeping the KH universe. I thought of new enemies, new heroes, new worlds, everything. My story goes like this:

After Sora and his friends receive the letter from the king. They go to Disney Castle and talk about some kind of new threat. They go to Yen Sid's tower and talk about it with Yen Sid. Yen Sid then tells them of legendary beings of darkness called Fabras. These Fabras are artificial fabrications of humans with powers and abilities that no other being has. They all can regenerate from the dark magic they are made out of and their hearts are filled with darkness making them pure evil. They have lived for centuries and their existance was nothing but a myth until now. Sora and his friends, both new and old, go of and defeat these dark creatures before they can dominate the KH universe.

Whadda think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back