• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's gold keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

If this has been posted before im sorry but i noticed that during the battle between Marluxia and Sora in the KH2 openning sequence, his keyblade looks gold throughout the whole battle? has anyone else noticed this?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I think its because of computer generated animation used. Notice how in the beging and end sequence, everything seems kind of...(shiny-er?).Also Sora's hair is lighter. I suppose this effect was applied to everything in those parts of the game.
does this make sense?I'm not sure if I was clear, plus I'm not savvy w/ the lingo etc of CGI and such

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yes, the keyblade is gold because even in the rising falls in HB you can see it gold. It's what riku_keyblader said. The original gameplay graphics was created by the KH team, but the HQ CG intro and ending were created by the Advent Children team. 2 Different teams designed their own keyblades and own scenes, making it look a little different.

In tech : NURBS (intro and outro) are higher and more detailed than polygons or subdivision surfaces (in-game).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nah, the different team for the intro does not make much of a difference in the Keyblade's color. Look at the opening one more time. Its silver, only in the light it looks a little yellow. It's a fact, the Keyblade is silver. But yeah this is quite an old topic.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^ It has to be the light.lol But a majority of those picks does make it seem gold, but I think it's the reflection of the light bouncing off the Keyblade. But the last pick is really silver.lol

AxelRoxas

If it was Gold, than it would be like Mickey's keyblade: Silver handle and gold blade.

But it has Gold handle all the time, so it gotta be the light.

But, yeah, it bothered the hell out of me too >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back