• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Fusion Ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Ever since I found out that Sora can fuse with Goofy or Donald in kh2, I always wondered how they did it. I know that he is able to fuse when the drive meter fills up. Does his new clothes have anything to do with this new ability?

I would like to hear some theories about this.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
To tell the truth im in the dark about this ability myself. Must be some form of power he must be given during the course of KH2. I hope you can fuse with the level characters though. Might make some kool comic moments * thinks of beast fusing with sora to make a hairy adult sora with huge teeth * heh heh heh!

chris2k

it will be cool but there are no pics of sora and donald fusing only ones of sora and goofy so does that mean that he can only fuse with goofy or with donald as well

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
you know i have been wondering whether sora can only fuse with goofy or if he can do it with others, but i think that it might only be goofy, but hey donald might work to! *imagines sora wearing blue and black usind spellbinder and kingdom key cause he fuses with donald* that reminds me, do you think that his outfit might change colors if he fuses with different people?

BHK=2KEYS

I Don't know, but I remember seeing Sora go into the red brave mode when Goofy wasn't in. It was Sora Donald and Aladin. So I think the person doesn't even have to be in your party to fuse with you. And Sora looks like all of his attacks in Brave from are air related.

RikuOfDarkness

I think that his Goffy fusion/Brave mode is the only one we've seen so far.

I really doubt it will be the ONLY fusion in the whole game. I expect you can fuse with AT LEAST Donald too.

I also expect that BHK may be a possible fusion, depending on who he turns out to be.

On a side note: "Light and dark, back to back".

Perhaps this quote refers to a Sora/Riku fusion? Crazy spur of the moment thoery that even I don't believe myself.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Here is what I heard Goofy:Brave,Donald:Aracance or will cant remeber Auron:Stenght,I am not sure but I think there might be one with aladin,BHK,Mulan.

P

PureSKill

There are definetely more, In one of sections of the main site part it says they demonstrated *one* of the new fusions for sora meaning that he definetely has more

Kingdom_KID

I'm really looking forward to this feature. Like other have stated, I'm sure there will be many more fusions too. Only time will tell.

DragonRider1234

they say somethin about it in GI in the Nov. 04 issue that u can fuse with a party member so i assume u can fuse with donald. also Auron will be in kh2.and yes soras outfit does havesomethin special 2 it but it is unknown.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
yea, there will be alot more fusion and it doesnt matter if u only have 2 people on the field if u fuse. I think that we can fuse with anyone, im lookin forward to riku or auron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back