• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's forms integrated into the storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirjenkins

im kinda new here so havnt been able to read alot of the threads, but i just wanted to know if ppl otehr than me thougth sora should have gotten his forms in a story kinda way ... like ok valor was kinda the way i wnated it, but i mean like getting wisdom form after helping merlin with winnies book he gives u wisdom and tehres a cut scene or sora seeign fighting the 1000 heartless and see's donal and goofy losing so he trys to help them and he gose into master form with there help and he dramaticly changes in to final to show xemnas "1st fight" to shwo him the power he has and anti-form happening and becoming changeable whenever u want when sora gives into his darkness abit...if he ever did alittle i cant remember
so if anyone agrees plz say so and i d love to hear if anyone ahs there own ideas :D:D:D laters!

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Re: dose anyone else think it would be cool if..

PRETTY COOL!!!! And when you are fighting with Axel all the bounce of Nobodies,and he finally dies,Sora gets the Final form or something like that(my idea was stupid)...

SephirothHater

It's not a bad idea, but they might have a problem trying to execute that into the game and keep track of the actual storyline. Then again, they might not have any problems at all, but either way it is a pretty good idea.

Iiso

Sounds too DBZish.. Just when things look tough, Sora transforms into a higher level..

Xemnas vs Sora: Fight 1

Xemnas: Muahahah. You cannot defeat me in Master Form!

-Sora goes SSJ..er, I mean.. Final Form-

Xemnas: OMFG! WTF! BBQ!?

-Xemnas still pwns Sora-

Xemnas: Muahahah. All your base are belong to me!

-Sora goes SSJ2 Final Form-

Xemnas: ZOMG!

-Fight starts-

Also, Donald and Goofy have nothing to do with Master/Final form. Any two characters can be used btw.

And why would anyone want to play that crap*** Winnie world to get the Wisdom Form? That's got the be the worst idea I've ever heard... >.>;

The idea as a whole is alright though, but depending on if they did it right or not.. it'd kill the story. Doesn't matter, the game's over and done with, so why discuss this?

.Pink Ghost.

Awards

This idea makes getting the forms feel alot more rewarding to me. I think it would have been more meaningful if they had done it that way. But they would have to do it right, in a way that it doesn't interfere to much with the actual storyline.

sirjenkins

"And why would anyone want to play that crap*** Winnie world to get the Wisdom Form? That's got the be the worst idea I've ever heard... >.>;"

i dont get why ppl hate the world i mean theres such a stupid story and games but dose nayoen take in the fact u get great items and the last curaga and i meant for defeating the heartless who take the book not completeing 100 ache woods..that would stupid for wisdom form.....and also..THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH DBZ.....only GT haha

and i knwo any character can be used at the time..but in my one for the end and 1000 heartless those r the only too ppl on ur team..so.....>_>...kinda stuck for choice huh

tacleon

thats an awsome idea but i dont think finishing pooh's book will be very good for one of the drives because i think that world is kinda boring compared to the other worlds

G

gothgamer

im kinda new here so havnt been able to read alot of the threads, but i just wanted to know if ppl otehr than me thougth sora should have gotten his forms in a story kinda way ... like ok valor was kinda the way i wnated it, but i mean like getting wisdom form after helping merlin with winnies book he gives u wisdom and tehres a cut scene or sora seeign fighting the 1000 heartless and see's donal and goofy losing so he trys to help them and he gose into master form with there help and he dramaticly changes in to final to show xemnas "1st fight" to shwo him the power he has and anti-form happening and becoming changeable whenever u want when sora gives into his darkness abit...if he ever did alittle i cant remember
so if anyone agrees plz say so and i d love to hear if anyone ahs there own ideas :D:D:D laters!

Yeah, it would be awesome if you acquired the forms like that.

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com

How about when sora is nearing the end of TWTNW, when the heartless began invading the castle.... he could have been covered by heartless countless heartless and then like out of no where light shines from within the mounds of heartless and then like the Drive Barrier occours and pushes the heartless back where sora is then transformed into final XD *that would be kinda cool* and you have to fight them *something Tetsuya couldve added* instead of Maleficent and Pete fighting them

for Anti.....Im thinking of one.... I post when I come up with one XD

Last edited:

Iiso

I never said there was anything wrong with DBZ, but that anime kind of started the "ZOMG! I'll just randomly get stronger to defeat the badguy!" trend. -_-

sirjenkins

i came up with one for anti form , if u ever got to see ALL of teh fake twiligth town with sora and fougth teh shadow roxas and it merged with him giving him anti-form..THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com

FREAKING Crazy that'll work!!!!!! XD

I think square couldve come up with better things to gain each Drive form

I mean look what they did with Dante in DMC3, he dies by his own blade handed to him by his father *Rebellion is linked into Dantes Soul* and then like he comes back from the grave and gets his DT XD!

Square could pull it off if they gave it a bit more thought..... =P

Sensorium

Yeah, I also thought that the forms should have gotten into the plot... It would have been cooler if they had some kind of meaning, like being a reward or an evolution or something... But they probably felt that the storyline is weird enough as it is lol

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

dude wth u have ap's sig! change it or the exiled order is probly gonna destroy u..
o and on topic i agree with u, it seems like it should've been more cinematic
edit: im serious, stop bein such a noob and get an original sig =(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back