• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras fighting pose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Walking/Staning or running?I think when running its pretty cool, but standing, it is kinda silly
Though I've forgotten what his battle stance looks like KHI so I can't make a comparison/contrast

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's just a battle pose. Who cares how it looks. Just as long as he gets the job done. Honestly, at least my complaints make sense.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I agree with the topic starts. Sora's battle pose leaves well over half his body unprotected, and it also makes him ridiculously slow and easy to predict.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^So what do you guys suggest he does? Stand there and not pose at all. But who cares, I'm sick of defending this imbecile. Bash away guys! He's the worst main character in video game history anyway.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
^So what do you guys suggest he does? Stand there and not pose at all. But who cares, I'm sick of defending this imbecile. Bash away guys! He's the worst main character in video game history anyway.

shut up Puck....go look at women instead of complaining about sora

Sora has a okaay pose....his running pose is awesome though

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I agree that the running one is cool, but the standing (if you can call it that) is just stupid. If someone came from behind and pushed Sora weakly he would fall on his nose. Don't get me wrong I think the fighting moves are great, but that pose ruins everything, I mean when you are fighting Xemnas (that fight is practicly an epic event) and when Sora, Riku and Xemnas are shown right before the battle starts they two look cool and Sora is squatting like he is going to sit on the floor and that kinda ruins the begining of the fight.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
i like when he is in valor form and running. its cool.

i would have to agree with you there. but the majestic gliding of final form is even better:toungesmile: as for wisdom i still have difficulties properly controlling that thing and i always just run out of magic before i can do much damage. but that's just me.

OmegaRaptor

yea i thought that too. his stance is pretty bad. i dont rele think riku's is better, just more show offy.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

You're very unpleasant. :unsure:

Khaston

He kinda spreads his legs right out and holds the keyblade inbetween, it looks akward to me, I guess he's used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back