• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's father finally mentinend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

so, in BBS, when terra meets riku. terra asks how he get there on the island, and riku said; the father of my friend bring us here, but when we are older, we can do it by us alone.

so, finally, sora's parents revealed?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess you can say that. We knew Sora had a mom and now we know Sora has a dad. Not that important because I think I'll be the 1millionth person to say it but blood family isn't important in Kingdom Hearts. Relations of the heart like friendship and love are more higher up than hereditary relations.

Like Eraqus, while being Terra's mentor and "father" is not his father by blood. Kairi's Grandmother is just a tool for telling us about the light and we don't ever see her in any more KH games besides BBS and KH1. Kairi doesn't even seem to care that she might be missing family in her old hometown. Ansem the Wise is Ienzo's adopted father.

Tidus14

yes I know, But people always ask the question; does sora have parents? I think its now revealed.
and atw the adopted father of Ienzo.. I've heard that once, but i didnt trust it. haha. ;p.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well yeah I guess we know now Sora has both parents. Um...Ansem the wise is actually Ienzo's adopted father (Which was random, hopefully they mention something about why Ienzo betrayed the guy who adopted him and took care of him) And well we saw Kairi's grandma (Seriously Kairi, aren't you even the least bit worried about her after you remembered your past? Heartless Bitch, no pun intended)

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I'm pretty sure that Noruma said that family relationships weren't important to Kingdom Hearts. Ven and Terra being "like brothers" and Eraqus being "like a father" are different stories.

I think Riku says that to show the audience that Sora's parents were completely stupid, letting five year olds take a raft out to an island alone all day :p

Sora's dad is insignificant, but I knew he had one. Unless he's like Spongebob and reproduces by budding (which would kill all the Sora/Kairi shippers).

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
yes I know, But people always ask the question; does sora have parents? I think its now revealed.
Well, we've known since the first game that Sora had, at least, his mother, so their existence was really never an issue. Even Riku alludes to parents of his own.

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD we've always know'd they had parents riku mentions it in kh1 and you hear sora's mom.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
His dad is MF. He rowed them on the boat them left to fight TAV/

CreativeGenius13

Well, We know that Sora had a Dad at age 4. He could posisbly have died between. We don't know about that stuff nor will it ever be important unless KH goes down Cliche' Drive.

Astrogm0090

dang... if he didnt mention tat he had a dad.. then he could of been really the jesus of the game.. well i mean have the same footsteps or so...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, We know that Sora had a Dad at age 4. He could posisbly have died between. We don't know about that stuff nor will it ever be important unless KH goes down Cliche' Drive.

But Riku says "We may never see our parents again" in KH1, implying not only does he have parents, but they are all still alive.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For some reason I imagine Sora's dad having a mustache like Eraqus's... I don't know why.

angeal-hewley.jpg

I imagine Angeal when I think of Sora's dad.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, I never gave much thought to Sora's parents. And, I think Kairi doesn't remember her grandmother, because she was taken from Radiant Gardens at a young age and you remember in KH1 that Sora asked her about where she came from and she doesn't say much about it.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
If she didn't remember her grandmother then why did Kairi give Sora that vision of when her grandmother told her the story?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I never gave much thought to Sora's parents. And, I think Kairi doesn't remember her grandmother, because she was taken from Radiant Gardens at a young age and you remember in KH1 that Sora asked her about where she came from and she doesn't say much about it.

No, Kairi DOES remember her grandmother because she mentions it in KH1.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Unless he's talking about the vision thing I was mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back