• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezen

Why does Sora's eye glow(for a bit) after he fuses with Roxas. Or so I've heard.Is this very important? Does this have anything to do with the plot? Where does this happen?
Does this even happen???

don't spoil the end please.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
If you do not wish to hear about any spoiler, don't post here. And if you want to find out information about something that is part of a major spoiler--The Ending, it's gon' spoil everything for yeh.

Yezen

Well I'm okay if you spoil some things just not the ending. I've put that on the end of all of my threads and no ones complained about it thus far. So does that mean that why Sora's eyes glowing is importan to the end and is a major spoiler?

xbindedmemoriesx

hmm...is that the part when roxas finds sora in the pod?
cause if it is...
i watched it and i didnt see glowing going on in his eyes

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yezen said:
Why does Sora's eye glow(for a bit) after he fuses with Roxas. Or so I've heard.Is this very important? Does this have anything to do with the plot? Where does this happen?
Does this even happen???

don't spoil the end please.
His eye glows after he fuses with Roxas? I'm not sure if it's important. It might have something to do with the plot. Hey, I didn't know he could fuse with Roxas (BHK, whatever ...)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back