• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Emotions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Me and my friend got into a discussion on MSN about the new trailer. Just various stuff that both angered and enlightened us. Well my friend suddenly had an idea on BHK. One translation from the new trailer has showed up that got his interest.

Sora: Not only anger and hatred, but various things are blocked/missing in my heart.

He believes that BHK somewhat inherited Sora's emotions. Him attacking DiZ near a pod, throwing his keyblade against the ground, when he's depressed looking at his hands, and his constant fights with Axel. Just basically traits/emotions that he got from Sora. We would both like to hear any comment or opinions you have.

Last edited:

hooded_twilight0

nice...very nice,that could be very possible. especially cosidering whenever we see bhk he's always in some sort of exteme emotional mood. I like it, but I never try to agree completely with any theories so I don't get too confused.awesome theory though

PSPForDummies

Perhaps he is a fake of Sora, like in CoM like Riku's fake. Namine could've created him for the organization to stop Sora, and gave him his memories and emotions to better help understand him and more easily defeat Sora

I donno just thinking out loud

Neosporin

LOL! BHK's an EMO!(maybe that's why he's wearing the wristbands...) That is a very good theory, one of the most interesting theory's yet.

Last edited:

CidHighwind

god i cant wait to get this damn game so i know for sure but i dont know how he could inheit sora's emotion unless he has his memories

KikumaruSenpai

Website
www.bondsoffate.moonfruit.com
This is a good idea but that would just mean if they were split or he was made like the clone of Riku that they could ultimately have a free will. If you think about the clone turning and helping out in CoM from what I remember then I would think that BHK could also have claimed a free will of sorts.

dejah

:|
haha. they're teens of course they get emotional. and LoL @ Neosporin. yeah he's a total emo kid. the wrist band and the hair. aigo....

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
MochaCat244 said:
way to go gtx. makes sense.
I wasn't the one to come up with this. It was actually R-K who did, which surprised me because he absolutely dispises the BHK.

Yanos_Darkspawn

GTX said:
One translation from the new trailer has showed up that got his interest.

Sora: Not only anger and hatred, but various things are blocked/missing in my heart.

He believes that BHK somewhat inherited Sora's emotions. Him attacking DiZ near a pod, throwing his keyblade against the ground, when he's depressed looking at his hands, and his constant fights with Axel. Just basically traits/emotions that he got from Sora. We would both like to hear any comment or opinions you have.

Its not a bad idea at all but I wonder if that is a good translation, because in http://www.ansemreport.com/ they have a different one:

Sora: The Heart isn’t just anger and hatred. Many things are inside it. http://www.ansemreport.com/

dejah

:|
Sora: The Heart isn’t just anger and hatred. Many things are inside it.

actually it could be both because in japanese the words can mean a whole different thing if translated/interpreted in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back