• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brickwall

At the beginning of KH1, Sora is having a dream with the Heartless in it. In KH2, Roxas has dreams with Heartless in it aswell. I no Roxas is a nobody and he is having them dreams because he is getting his memory back from Sora losing his because there 'Connected.' That Explains why Roxas was dreaming of them, but why was Sora Dreaming of them if he had never seen them before? Maybe he is 'Connected' with someone else aswell and he was also getting his memory back or am i just thinking to much into this? Just seems a bit wierd to me how Sora was dreaming of the heartless before even seeing them.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's because Sora is the keyblade master. He was chosen, and with that came his dreams. You don't have the dreams because you're someone's nobody, you have the dreams because you're a keyblade master (or more like, going to be).

Xehanort: 17

What if all of this is a dream, i mean if you all remember in Kingdom hearts sora said " i've been having these wierd thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not".

I think everything that's happened is all a dream. I'm just guessing.

What do you guys think?

Khaston

What if all of this is a dream, i mean if you all remember in Kingdom hearts sora said " i've been having these wierd thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not".

I think everything that's happened is all a dream. I'm just guessing.

What do you guys think?

That would suck really bad :D

Xiruk

It's because Sora is the keyblade master. He was chosen, and with that came his dreams. You don't have the dreams because you're someone's nobody, you have the dreams because you're a keyblade master (or more like, going to be).
Riku was the original bearer of the keyblade i heard, but because he turned evil the keyblade chose sora instead( read that somewhere, forgot where)

AxelRoxas

Riku was the original bearer of the keyblade i heard, but because he turned evil the keyblade chose sora instead( read that somewhere, forgot where)

It's in the walkthrough and other places. :D

Come to think of it, Sora got th Keyblade right after Riku dissappeared into Darkness, but that doesn't exclude the possibility of the keyblade choosing Sora as a candidate for the Keyblade. XD

xegas

about a year after i beat the first game i started to think maybe the whole games a dream (which would be awful) and dont think it is so much anymore but.....right before the storm hit on the Destiny Islands Sora was in bed and looked kind sleepy.

Squ@ll

KH would be outta down da dumps if all that was a dream... all that couldn't have come into a game...Seriously

Squ@ll

KH would be down da dumps if all that was a dream... all that couldn't have come into a dream...Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back