• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's downfall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasSoraRiku21

I myself don't really like sora lol I think he's just another one of those weak characters who only win because he's the main character such as Goku, Naruto, Kira, etc. If he dies I hope riku kills him for taking his spot light lol

zexyishsmexy

Ok, what game were you playing OP?

(1)The Organization has never once aided Sora in killing heartless. They spent the entire series summoning heartless to him so he can kill them and they get the hearts they captured. (2)Second of all, while all of the Org wanted hearts (except Xemnas who wanted to be a god, is this really heard to figure out. Seriously, why do people get his motives mixed up >_>) they com mitted mass genocide, killed many people and worlds to create Kingdom Hearts. If you do insist on defending them, then please tell me what justifies the sacrifice of millions for 13 people?

(3)Yes, Sora is semi ignorant, but he never thinks of himself as invulnerable. Saving the entire universe just gives Sora the cockiness that he has in KH2. Seriously, you go save the whole universe and then NOT believe you aren't a powerful SOB.

And KH isn't the type of game to kill off the good main characters. (4)TAV aren't even dead. Aqua is a pile of armor it seems, Ventus probly has his heart sealed in Sora, and Terra is probly off being Xehanort, or part of him. (5)I honestly think that if a main protagonist DOES die, it'll be Riku. He has so many sins, and Im sure he still has problems with his past. If there is an instance where someone needs to sacrifice themself, it'd be Riku. (6)Or we could just offer Donald, no one likes him anyway.
You crack me up, I litterally LAUGHED reading this XD.
(1) Play Days, or CoM, the basement members realized quickly that Sora need not be disposed of. He was helping them gain hearts, and vice versa, they were helping him kill heartless...not to aid him, but to further themselves.
(2) you obviously did not understand what I was trying to get at here. WE know as omnipresent viewers of the story what the organization was up to, Sora hadn't a CLUE. All he knew was that mickey mouse wanted them dead, so He brought down the BAN HAMMER as soon as he saw them.
(3) did you see him hesitate? How didn't he seem arrogant to you?
(4) way to try to sway me with your speculations :D PROBABLY don't cut it in a debate.
(5) No one needs to sacrifice themselves, its usually a choice. Riku isn't the most nobel. At his heart he is still conniving and dark. but yeah, maybe he will feel the need to repent.
(6) I agree XD

zexyishsmexy

Sora will probably never be killed off! Have you ever seen any good, non-villain person in KH, ever die?
The word villain is ENTIRELY up to debate.
  • Xion-never did anything villainous....she ceased to exist
  • Roxas-ceased to exist
  • Namine-ceased to exist
  • Axel (who HELPED SORA) died/faded
  • Ansem ESPLODED
  • all of the organization's somebodies, ceased to exist (well aside from roxas's)
AND they "pretended" to kill off goofy, which shows they MIGHT have the balls to do it.

Mage of light

Here is how i think that the series will end: Sora and Riku a to go close Kingdom hearts for good. I heard that Axel and Roxas come back somehow so tht will be part of it. Xehanort will come back and cause some major bad mojo the way he always does. Somehow Kingdom hearts disappears and there will be no more use for the Keyblade. Sora will end up with Kiari and every one will go on living a normal life.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sora will never die, simply because Disney will not allow it.

DarkAxelNobody

Sora will probably never be killed off! Have you ever seen any good, non-villain person in KH, ever die?

Axel dies. he might be part of the Organization, but he was friends with Roxas and actually had feelings like a Somebody because of the frienship. then Ansem The Wise dies. Xion dies too. and for if Sora ever dies, he probably won't. he is the main character. but if he does die, most likely Riku for being a Keyblade weilder from Destiny Islands will take over Sora's mantle.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said that Sora is the kid he wanted to be, or something along those lines. He's not going to kill him off.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nomura said that Sora is the kid he wanted to be, or something along those lines. He's not going to kill him off.

We don't know who Nomura was as a Kid.

He could of wanted to be Emo. lol

Yeah. Sora wont die. Disney would sue the ass' out of Square if they did. Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney, sadly, but Square makes it and then gets some of the money. So all the non-FF characters made for KH that aren't Disney characters are owned by Disney. Most likely Nomura wouldn't want that, even if he was Emo. lol. He probably wasn't.

I think Sora shouldn't be killed. It does have potential to make a good ending if it is dramatic enough, but not a silly horrible suckish drama.

I think Riku will die saving Sora or Kairi. But then he'll come back at the end, cause that would Pis off Mickey. I can see it now.

Sora: Riku's Dead!
Mickey: What!? Wheres the Bitch that Killed Him!?!
Sora: Over There!
Murderer: Huh?
Mickey: AAAAAHH!
Murderer: Oh Shit!
Mickey: KKD SLICE!
Murderer: What!? *Head falls off
Sora: Noooo! if he was alive we could of got Riku back!
Mickey: Really?... Oops.
*Then They All Cry.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
∞;4672834 said:
I feel I can say with almost one hundred percent certainty that Sora will not be killed off. Yes he is selfless, yes he does get himself hurt helping other people, but I just doubt Square Enix's capacity to justifiably kill off the main character of the entire series.

I realllllyyyyyyy hope that you are wrong, LOL.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If the series was to continue after KH3, my theory is that KH3 will end Sora's story, and we will then be introduced to another KH universe, completely seperate from what we've seen in the first 2 (eventually 3) games. It will start with KH4, then KH5, and ending with KH6, (With a few side games like this current series has). I know it's extremely bold to think THAT FAR into the future, but if Square plans to keep the series going for as long as Final Fantasy is going right now, that seems like the most reasonable option.

No. Kingdom Hearts has an ending. It inds with Sora.

Sora is nomu's brain child- i doubt he'll kill him off anytime soon xP

Nomu doesn't own Sora.

Sora will never die, simply because Disney will not allow it.

THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back