• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Dad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

does any body wonder about there parents in all this, and did sora's parents forget him with the whole COM incident. Do they hae brothers and sisters are there pictures of sora in his house. Does sora live on a deasert island (obviosly not think school uniforms.) Will sora have to go back to school or not. These are the stupid questions crowding my brain when I'm not playiing KH/2/COM...

seb0910

i already made a post about this called sora's mom, and sora's dad was never mentioned in any KH game. his mom did say something in the first game, tho.

Hybrid Unknown

lol never really thought about that....ummm im gonna say his parents were on something the whole time he was gone....no siblings....i would say yes there are pictures i dont have any proof though....sora lives on an island yes....and i dont think he ever attended school...lol those r my opinions

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Aiden said:
How do you forget your own son...

During CoM

Soras' Mom: Honey, did we always have this room?
Soras' Dad: What room?
SM: It looks like a boy's room.
SD: But we don't have a son.
~~~
During KH2
~~~

SM: Honey, when did you turn Sora's room into an office?
SD: You know, I don't remember even doing that.
SM: You forgot Sora? HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR SON?!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
XIII Heartless said:
Why do you always post in red, purified? Anyways, who cares? They're probably heartless by now.

I like red. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It makes me feel like Axel. Got it memorized? Plus I'm gonna change my username after I reach 1000 posts. Now commit it to memory.
~
And they wern't important characters. What I want to know is why didn't Nomura have him search for his family too? That's pretty messed to look for your friends, but not your family. TSK TSK TSK

wildtalon

Kind of funny that when he leaves his Island he is all concerned about his friends but thinks nothing of his parents....

Wolffia

Sora, Riku, and Kairi were right in the middle of the storm/ attack when the heartless came and destroyed the island so it probably never crossed Sora's mind to search for "supposedly-safe-at-home" family members. I don't think they realized at first that Destiny Islands was destroyed.
And many people trust friends more than their parents; there's plenty of stuff one can trust a best friend with rather than a parent; so maybe Sora doesn't care as much for his parents..?(I know plenty of people like that, although Sora probably loves his parents plenty)

Also, you notice we hear no more than 3-5 words from his mother, and we never see either of his parents, so maybe they were just trying to not make the parents very important to the plot ; and the voice calling him down to dinner didn't have to be his mom~it could have been an aunt, or an older sister...etc.
It seems to me that they were trying to make the family concept as vague as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back