• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Connection to BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster1

sorixed said:
Great theories but i thought sora's poem was one sky,one destiniy unless you changed it to two worlds,one sky oh well good theory.

I didnt change it, that's some quote from KHII. not sure what part,but that's where its from, i thimk it was in a trailer

the Rainmaker

Master T said:
In Reply to the Rainmaker
First of all, thank you for not being an idiot.

In Reply to All
Aren't Sora's memories being toyed with? How can he know that he's never been there if his memories are being probed?

First of all, Master T:
Thanks, I try not to be. :) Excellent supporting point.

Second:
That's in a way my idea/theory. Without saying it out loud and reading between the lines, Vexen seems to indicate: "You think that the toyed memories are your real ones. Those are gonna get you in trouble, he he he (*stupid clown laugh that he does*)". Which then in turn he hints, "These memories of this place that you have are the real ones, you moron." And according to the fears of the Organization rebels, if Sora ever figures that out then there goes their fun and their cover. But why? Hmmm....

Interesting note! Out of sheer randomness and for the first time in months, my cousin and brother sat down to play the first KH. It was at the part in the jungle with Tarzan in the tent when they're looking at slides.

Anyone ever notice that there was a slide of a castle in a forest? Jane paused on it when Sora was silent and pensive. He says, "That place looked so...familiar. But how? I've never been off the islands." Then next slide, just like that.

Is it possible that Nomura was hinting early on that this castle was important? Seems so, because it looks like the castle in Twilight Town. Thoughts?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
It cant be because KH2 wasnt even thought of when they made KH i think. that castle was Hollow Bastion before Ansem ruined it with the heartless. thats why it felt familiar to Sora because he had Kairi's heart inside of him and she is from Hollow Bastion. It isnt Twilight Town .

KeybladeMaster1

the Rainmaker said:
First of all, Master T:
Thanks, I try not to be. :)

Second:
That's in a way my point. Without saying it out loud and reading between the lines, Vexen seems to indicate: "You think that the toyed memories are your real ones. Those are gonna get you in trouble, he he he (*stupid clown laugh that he does*)". Which then in turn he hints, "These memories of this place that you have are the real ones, you moron." And according to the fears of the Organization rebels, if Sora ever figures that out then there goes their fun and their cover. But why? Hmmm....

Interesting note! Out of sheer randomness and for the first time in months, my cousin and brother sat down to play the first KH. It was at the part in the jungle with Tarzan in the tent when they're looking at slides.

Anyone ever notice that there was a slide of a castle in a forest? Jane paused on it when Sora was silent and pensive. He says, "That place looked so...familiar. But how? I've never been off the islands." Then next slide, just like that.

Is it possible that Nomura was hinting early on that this castle was important? Seems so, because it looks like the castle in Twilight Town. Thoughts?

I think that castle was supposed to be Hallow Bastion, because his heart is connected to Kairi's and that is where she is from

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
UnkownSora21 said:
It cant be because KH2 wasnt even thought of when they made KH i think. that castle was Hollow Bastion before Ansem ruined it with the heartless. thats why it felt familiar to Sora because he had Kairi's heart inside of him and she is from Hollow Bastion. It isnt Twilight Town .

That was exactly my thoughts! But back to the BHK topic.. I agree that the BHK could have been there the whole time b/c Sora's memories were erased, but I have another theory. Well, at first I thought this was crazy and couldn't happen (so don't flame;)) but maybe the BHK is Sora's brother? Yes I know it sounds crazy at 1st, but then I thought about it more. We all know the Bhk has a similar face to Sora, but that's not all. Sora(somewhere on this website it says this) says Twilight Town looks familiar(and it can't be Kairi's memories b/c her heart isn't in him anymore) So what I'm getting to is that maybe Sora used to live there but something happened for him to loose those memories and end up on Destiny Islands. That could also explain how the BHK knows Sora b/c the Bhk wouldn't have to loose his memories b/c he didn't get thrown to another world. Yeah I know it's kinda weird but it's just one theory I thought of.:)

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I beleive BHK is THE total opposite of sora. Instead of being happy and naive like sora, he is down to earth and sad. Hence why we never see him smiling. And in one of the translations from a christmas town scan.

"That Sora stopped beleiving in Santa Claus when he was young."

That alone shows that is is the opposite of Sora seeing as Sora had probobly still believed in santa claus and things like that. The quote in the beginning of KH really does explain the gist of their relationship.

Tenken Shirou

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Hmn.... A couple of my thoughts:

Vexen(Least, I think that was his name..) has been seen, as many have already said, asking Sora whether or not he believes in the memories of Namine more than the Twilight town, which most people have deducted that he means to say that the memories of the Town are real, while those of Namine are not.

On the other hand though...

Vexen IS evil, right? Well, wouldnt a villian usually delight in the fact that Namine would be so desperate as to take more precautious measures while implanting the memories of herself, rather than focus on the town? By all means, he could just be voicing his villianous nature to Sora with the fact she is so afraid of what she has done, that she had to go so far as to duplicate more memories of herself (or more realistic, etc.) in self-defense, rather than to actually follow the mission she was given without hesitation.

These villians make it so perplexing, huh?

Thoughts?

KeybladeMaster1

khinfomaster said:
I beleive BHK is THE total opposite of sora. Instead of being happy and naive like sora, he is down to earth and sad. Hence why we never see him smiling. And in one of the translations from a christmas town scan.

That alone shows that is is the opposite of Sora seeing as Sora had probobly still believed in santa claus and things like that. The quote in the beginning of KH really does explain the gist of their relationship.
that quote helps justify my theory somewhat, because THAT sora, which means that it is one out of multiple that we are talking about, and everthing that we speak of is this opposite that you said,
Sora's black Clothes, BHk's white clothes
DI an isolated group of islands, TT a busy city

I could probably list a lot more if i truly triedbut i think you understand

Keji

i always thought that they were talking about sora when he was younger

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, can someone tell me who is the one speaking that quote? Because, depending on who it is, do you think that when they said THAT that they were talking about Sora but not directly to him? I could see Jack saying something like that.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the Rainmaker said:

I noticed that too, the second and third times I played it, but I didn't know what to make of it. Then I played CoM.

And to all you people that think it's Hollow Bastion, here's a notion. During the "Kairi's inside me?" part, Riku's Keyblade was made from the imprisoned princesses' hearts, right? And when Sora took his own heart, the seven hearts came out of him, right? So that means he would be connected to those people too. Right? I don't know how, but it's just a thought.

twilightknight

Here's my theory about BHK based on Ansem Report 13.

It states:
When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change form like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Now, I think that the other side of the heart is the soul; therefore, the BHK is Sora's soul. When Sora became a Heartless, his body and soul disappeared, but according to the report, Sora's body and soul would have changed forms and exist in another world (BHK in Twilight Town). However, Sora's heart was strong enough to fight the darkness and return to an existence of only the heart (just like Ansem, which he explains in Ansem Report 12).

But if Sora's body and soul became the BHK, why does he have another body and Ansem doesn't? Maybe it's because Sora is the keyblade master, or maybe it's because his heart is so strong.

Let's talk about the heart and soul. In the report it says that "the non-existent ones" live an existence neither of darkness nor of light but of an in-between existence. From this, I've concluded that the heart determines whether one is good or evil, and the soul is neutral. This would exlpain why the BHK weilds both the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion.

Last edited:

KeybladeMaster1

well that does sorta make sense but there is one problem,i Castle Oblivon, Namine was messing with Sora's heart which would mean she was messing with Sora, and that would change how he looked or whatever, but the thing t defend that and that could make sense in KH2 is why Sora's clothes are all black. Remember Namine is the Org.s puppet which means that when she told Sora that going into he pod at the end of CoM, she could and probably was still under rule of the Org. The pod made Sora, more towards the Dark side, and because he is just a heart, and he is on the dark side that would explain his black clothes because his outside shows what's really in his heart, darkness.

But about Ansem not having a body, that is what Diz is speculated to be, the cast off of Ansem so we hav Ansem, the heart and Diz the body and soul so it all makes sense.

Either one of these theories, other side and heart. could be the closest to the truth because the all make sense, especially if our guesses and speculations are correct

twilightknight

KeybladeMaster1 said:
well that does sorta make sense but there is one problem,i Castle Oblivon, Namine was messing with Sora's heart which would mean she was messing with Sora, and that would change how he looked or whatever, but the thing t defend that and that could make sense in KH2 is why Sora's clothes are all black. Remember Namine is the Org.s puppet which means that when she told Sora that going into he pod at the end of CoM, she could and probably was still under rule of the Org. The pod made Sora, more towards the Dark side, and because he is just a heart, and he is on the dark side that would explain his black clothes because his outside shows what's really in his heart, darkness.

But about Ansem not having a body, that is what Diz is speculated to be, the cast off of Ansem so we hav Ansem, the heart and Diz the body and soul so it all makes sense.

Either one of these theories, other side and heart. could be the closest to the truth because the all make sense, especially if our guesses and speculations are correct

I agree that Diz is the body and soul of Ansem. I was just posing the question of why Ansem had to possess Riku's body while Sora was able to regain his own body.

However, I don't agree with your idea about Namine. She was messing with Sora's memories not his heart. I also think that Namine is Kairi's soul (don't you think they look alike?). Kairi too lost her heart, but it never turned into a heartless. That is why her body was still there. So that would make Namine exist of only the soul, but I have no idea explaining her body.

I don't think Namine was still being controlled by the Organization at the end of CoM. If she is Kairi's soul, she probably felt some connection to Sora, or maybe even knew of Kairi and her memories because, if you think about it, she was there (inside Kairi) on the island. So then she would want help Sora not hurt him.

I also don't think that Sora has turned to darkness. If he has, then why is he still fighting against the Organization and helping his old (and new) friends in the worlds he visits? There's got to be another explanation for his black clothes.

DragonRider1234

i think his memories were tied to his heart or if htey r not then namine couldnt touch that memory because it was in his heart that he remembered...but i disagree

ok heres my theory.....

either namine has been to TT and when she was messin with sora's heart sora got that effect that he did with kairi and felt like he had been there.

also.........to those who stated that BHK is soras protecter because they r connected i disagree. in the jump festa trailer namine is talking to bhk and i think she asked him to protect him because he is her first friend.

KeybladeMaster1

twilightknight said:
I also don't think that Sora has turned to darkness. If he has, then why is he still fighting against the Organization and helping his old (and new) friends in the worlds he visits? There's got to be another explanation for his black clothes.

im not saying he's evil, just that he isnt as naive and happy go lucky as he was before, his attitude being darker also helps with the whole game being darker. what im trying to say is, Sora's not evil anymore, he just not as "I'm a super hero, watch me save the world." but more of " Ima save my friends no matter what i have to do"

oathion

>>>>>>>>>;;;;;

Body + Soul = Shell

DiZ IS Ansems Shell

BHK is NOT Sora's Soul/Shell/Shadow/Twilight/Light/Dawn/Dusk/Brother/Twin/Organisation Member

Why?

YOU
NEED
A
HEART
TO
WIELD
A
KEYBLADE
LET
ALONE
TWO