• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Connection to BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You know, after reading through a plethora of these topics about KH2, I'm really starting to like the idea of just waiting until the game comes out. That way, we can actually find out what's really going on. Then we won't have to have the anguish when we find out that we're wrong.

Yanos_Darkspawn

KeybladeMaster1 said:
Okay I was playin CoM and I noticed that although Twilight Town was the other side of Sora's heart he KNEW he'd never been there, and he never knew about it until that moment in time. Well first off all, I dont understand how there can be another side to your heart, but w/e. but most importantly, it was just familiar to him, that's all.

Well the point that I am trying to make is, unless there is some way that when you are created/ born there is another version of youself(twilight) created, who lives his life as the balance between light and dark, and you live your life deciding which side you'll follow, and because in a way you are both one in the same person you share the same heart, " two worlds one sky". But just like with the sky in the two worlds you can only see the sky above your own world, hense Sora is only able to know the memories from his side of the heart, but BHK's are still there, only out of his reach.
But if all that is not possible then we all could have been trying to figure out there relationship backwards, maybe Sora is the shell or shadow or whatever of BHK.

Please tell me what you think of the two theories:

Same heart for Sora, and BHK
and
Sora is shadow or w/e of BHK

Post your Minds

~~Holla Back~~

Maybe the other side of Soras heart is Kairi and thats why Marluxia didnt want Vexen to make Sora remember her by showing her memories(since she semms to live there, and maybe Sora lived there too) and sent Axel to kill him

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
twilightknight said:
If this is true, then what is Ansem Report 13 talking about?

-vain in temple pulsates irritably- You really want to know what the Ansem Report 13 was about?

It was about Ansem's experience when Ansem was experimenting with the Heartless. The Ansem Reports are about what happened to Ansem; no one else. And because these events happened to Ansem it doesn't mean the exact same things goes for evryone else.

Get it?

EDIT:

Master T said:
And to all you people that think it's Hollow Bastion, here's a notion. During the "Kairi's inside me?" part, Riku's Keyblade was made from the imprisoned princesses' hearts, right? And when Sora took his own heart, the seven hearts came out of him, right? So that means he would be connected to those people too. Right? I don't know how, but it's just a thought.

Wrong! Only Kairi's Heart was in Sora. No. One. Elses'. The Hearts that were unlocked when Sora unlocked Kairi's Heart from within him came from the Keyblade. Which explains why the Keyblade was made. Get it?

S

Sephiroth's fear

honestly as a Kingdom Hearts freak I believe that BHK is another person in the order undercover with mickey and Riku and he has a stronger heart than sora hince him having two keyblades during deep dive and sora is the only one with the oathkeeper so BHK is working to find sora and give back his blade since sora was not the true keyblade master so his blade went to a real master

twilightknight

Re: (Nothing to do with) Sora's Connection to BHK

Keyblade Shards said:
-vain in temple pulsates irritably- You really want to know what the Ansem Report 13 was about?

It was about Ansem's experience when Ansem was experimenting with the Heartless. The Ansem Reports are about what happened to Ansem; no one else. And because these events happened to Ansem it doesn't mean the exact same things goes for evryone else.

Get it?

Just because it happened to Ansem, does't mean it can't happen to anyone else.

And also, random thought, I was re-playing KH and I reached the part of the End of the World where you go to some kind of computer room of Ansem's. At one point on the computer, it said, "Seven hearts, one keyhole, one key to the door. The door of darkness tied by two keys." After reading it, I began to think that the "one key to the door" is the keyblade that is made up of the princesses' hearts and the "two keys" are Sora and King Mickey's keyblades. This then caused me to think that maybe there are only two keyblades (three if you count the one made of the princesses' hearts). Another reason to back this up is that you never see more than two keyblades together in the trailers.

Any thoughts?

the Rainmaker

I'm with Master T. Waiting until KHII comes out to aviod disappointment sounds better.

But P.S. I also thought that castle was Hollow Bastion the first time I played it, people. However, you guys are wrong about the creation of KHII: In an interview with GameSpot (or maybe it was IGN, can't remember which) Tetsuya Nomura said that he had the idea from the beginning to make KH a series...even though he's not sure if he'll make a trilogy, or a few more. He knows that in at least two more installments (KHII and I guess a KHIII) he can see more to the story and he knows what the very last scene of KH will look like.

However, CoM wasn't planned for until they were halfway through KHII. I think that's what you guys keep referring to.

E

Ecstacy

louis said:
I think that bhk is soras shell

i wanna shoot ppl that say that now. but im not explaining myself again so from now on i am just gonna copy and paste the explantion i always give and leave it at that

here it goes:
and i am gonna post this for the last time for those who still think that BHK is sora's shell (which is a cliche' dumb theory by the way) a shell does not have a heart. by the time they are a shell their heart is now a heartless! their heart is forever gone in the abyss of darkness UNLESS they can find the power to bring it back (hence kairi being sora's light in which she helped him get his heart back ;) ) so if they do not have hearts and you need a strong heart to weild the keyblade then they obviously cannot weild a keyblade! meaning in the end that bhk is not sora's shell end of story! it's no getting around that with anything because that is what a shell is. an empty heartless shell.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back