• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_third_key

I think I just might have an idea of what Sora's clothes might mean, and I apologise if this theory has already been posted before. If you notice that Sora's new clothes is a combination of mostly white and black with some dashes of red and blue. Now, it occured to me that the red might be for Sora to change to the red drive and the blue for Sora to change to the blue drive. It might be possible that Sora gained his new clothes after he got out of the pod, which might be where Kingdom Hearts 2 begins, and if you still remember that Namine told Sora that he has to go into the darkness of his heart to regain his memories and its not easy just to pick them out without leaving a trace of darkness on him. This might explain the pressence of the black and dark colors on Sora's clothes, but this doesn't mean that Sora is evil. Maybe he is using his slightly dark powers for good, similarly to Riku. Maybe the dark powers in him are inabling him to fuse with Donald and Goofy in order to bring out the Blue and Red drives respectively, since Donald and Goofy were both in the pods like Sora and gained some dark powers while also trying to regain their old memories back. So maybe this is the big secret of Sora's clothes. Your opinions are deeply appreciated...
Kairi...

Hearts_key

i am a huge fan of your posts and i have to admit that this is one of the best. although this may seem weird but i have read all your threads and posts and they always leave me speechless. i think that you are truly gifted and an original Kairi if there ever was one! you truly understand kh and i think that you were named Kairi by fate! Amazing theory

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow... 20 minutes and a paragraph suddenly has a fan base... wow...

I don't know whether to fear for your safety or to question Heart's sanity...

One thing I see wrong with this is the talk of the fact that the slight coloration of his clothes is what decides the drive form... I just don't see that just because Sora's has red pockets, that means that the red coloration of that pocket is what draws enough power and force to create, and decide a fusion... I just don't see it... and I also can't see the "Sora weilding the darkness to fuse" either...

And BTW, Sora has yellow straps on his pants, so to see if this patern I don't agree with above, is true, we would need to see a yellow drive form... And sora's undershirt is the only white part, I hardly consider that a "Combination of Black and white"...

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes but have you not seen the screenshot when Sora is not fused with Donald or Goofy but has his brave from outfit on? hang on, let me find it, it's somewhere on the net. what site was it....

NVM that, it's not on Gamespot anymore so i can't prove it! and i accidently deleted my history! X| anyway so nvm me.................................................

S

Swordfish

I am also A big fan of your posts i love them there the best i have seen this is a really good theory the only one that makes sence so far so im with you on your opinion 100%

O

Onewingedangel6

this theory makes sense and uhh... damn trying to find something wrong with it to flame ya.......nope nothing good job!

sinharvest_angel

Onewingedangel6 said:
this theory makes sense and uhh... damn trying to find something wrong with it to flame ya.......nope nothing good job!

i can find something wrong with it, and its simple, this has already been posted by me and some other guy, tho it wasnt in a thread just a regular post, but yeah this is old news, nice try tho

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol I've never read this b4...Thats a pretty good thery but no offence it's probly wrong considering it's square who's making this and they always come up with things that nobody mostly ever guess...but still...bravo.:D

cursed keyblade

i think sora will go to the darkness for half of the game then come back and i think thats what his new clothing is trying to tell us.

E

Ecstacy

Themuffinman said:
Wow... 20 minutes and a paragraph suddenly has a fan base... wow...

I don't know whether to fear for your safety or to question Heart's sanity...

One thing I see wrong with this is the talk of the fact that the slight coloration of his clothes is what decides the drive form... I just don't see that just because Sora's has red pockets, that means that the red coloration of that pocket is what draws enough power and force to create, and decide a fusion... I just don't see it... and I also can't see the "Sora weilding the darkness to fuse" either...

And BTW, Sora has yellow straps on his pants, so to see if this patern I don't agree with above, is true, we would need to see a yellow drive form... And sora's undershirt is the only white part, I hardly consider that a "Combination of Black and white"...

well putmuffin man. but one more thing to add. when namine states that he must go within the darkness of his heart to regain some of his memories she means the memories of her and castle oblivion because since those were installed links to his chain of memories and she had to put him back to normal those links were sent to the darkness of his heart. now i doubt him looking to remember namine and what happened that night would automatically change the colors of his clothes and give him dark powers ;) nice try though.

Brian

C

chosenone5

all yall are fulla crap cant it just be black because it looks cool

the_third_key

No I'm sorry thechosenone, it can't be black because it is cool, because TN stresses on the significance of the color of Sora's clothes in almost every interview he has made and no matter how big of a black fan he is, I don't think he's stupid enough to stress on the color just because he likes it! But thanks for your oppinion anyway.
Kairi...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea that was a HUGE exageration... TN mentioned the importance of the color of his clothes ONCE, and only once. I should know because I look thorugh the interviews often for info and confirmation of things, so i would know...

He said it once...

E

Ecstacy

the_third_key said:
No I'm sorry thechosenone, it can't be black because it is cool, because TN stresses on the significance of the color of Sora's clothes in almost every interview he has made and no matter how big of a black fan he is, I don't think he's stupid enough to stress on the color just because he likes it! But thanks for your oppinion anyway.
Kairi...

damn you ppl take nomura's words too damn literal. he was just most liley stressing that he now has an older look. plus he had said it once not in almost every interview lol. at most his clothes just MIGHT have to do with his transformations (which i am thinking) like he can fuse with tose close to him or soemthing. whatever lol.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back