• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's clothes in steam boat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

sora has his old clothes in steam boat
is that because the darkneww never reached it and he becomes good again there
because his clothes are supposed to be signifacant

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
No, Sora got his old clothes back because SW is suppose to be the place where light was found... its origination... so evry1 in SW has there original clothes (regarding to there original Disney role)... So Mickey and Pete have there SW clothes (from the animation) and Sora has his old KH1 clothes because (in regards to Disney), that was his origination...

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
So I would suppose that if the clothes he wears in Steamboat Willie are his normal, "light" clothes, then what Sora dawns for the majority of KH2 is in some way connected to the Twilight? You know, like Riku said at the end of RV/RB when he chose to take the middle, the twilit path?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
why is his old clothes troubleing ppl so much?who cares?its an old cartoon so old clothes.Simple as that T_T

ASMS

because the dude that made kh says that they are signifacant
also hey there was a thread before saying that the steam boat will ie had some light orb cargo thing and that it was the original worl of light

ASMS

this is an add on to my last message
so maybe the cargo made it so that his clothes were like normal or something

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
"That dudes" name is Nomura and he's the head honcho behind many Square Enix games, so some respect by knowing his name >_>

Sora's clothes are signifigant not because of thier color, but because of what they allow him to do. Supposedly, it's Sora's clothes that allow him to fuse with his friends...

The signifigance of the clothes is that they change color when he goes into drive mode, so it's basically used as a color coded chart...

Red = Valor

Blue = Wisdom

Black = Normal

<Random color> = Possible other drive form

No deep hidden meaning here <_<

ASMS

sry I didn't know how to spell it
so its either spell it wrong or call him a dude

ASMS

also what about this light orb thing I heard about that was put in steam boat willie as like the cargo?

ASMS

no there is something else, also if steam boat willie is behind the castle then 2 worlds are connected, and I know they are diffrent world cause u have to change clothes, and look all funny, how did that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back