• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's clothes and what is this place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Do you think we will at least start out the game with Sora in his old clothes? It would be strange that he just starts with out the new duds because that would lead to more questions on where and how he got it.

And where is this place?
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=11

At first, I was thinking it could've been Castle Oblivion because I thought those things in the background look somewhat like those sleeping pods, but then the floor and everything isn't white... AND Goofy looked like he just woke up... LOL

Donald shot blizzard at Goofy, but he ended up freezing himself! ROFL

tru_blade

i think thats like the beasts manor, cuz in some other pics in the same place belle is giving donald a hug.

Keji

I think sora is gonna have his old clothes in the beginning and have the clothing question be answered later on.. cause in the trailors you see him inside the sleeping flower pod looking thing w/black clothes already.. (maybe namine redressed him while he was sleeping) :O

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I don't know whether Sora will have on his old clothes or not. If he odesn't the game will explain it.

If I had to guess, I'd say that looks a lot like Castle Oblivion, mainly because of the pods though.

O

Onewingedangel6

look i don't think the game will start of sora in his old clothes cause the game is going to start of with BHK so maybe we might see sora in his old clothes but we wont b able to play him in his old clothes

unknown61

Sora will probably have his old clothes at the beginning and you will probably see how he gets the new clothes.

The place in the picture might be the beast castle

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Daniel Curtis said:
i think that's in Castle Oblivion.

Ya that's what I always thought, but then see the way the pods are linked together, with a line of a glittering aura, and it looks to be inside a metalic room, and the Restorative Room in COM was all pinkish and light, but it looks like the kind of setting in a dungeon of Hollow Bastion, or in the Gummi Shop in Disney Castle. IDK, but Goofy's been sniffing some Mythril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back