• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's clothes=AC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

No.
Just think about it. Go to the corner real quick and think very hard.

characters to make post longer
more characters to make post longer

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Sora's clothes will have some sort of signifcance to the game.

NOTE: Just because he is wearing black doesn't mean he has become 'dark' or 'evil.' In fact it hasn't been mentioned at all that he is either of those two, people just come up with wild theories and say he is because he is wearing black and because it was said that his clothes wear significant. They put those two together and they come up with "ZOMFG, SORA MUST B EVIL NOW!!!!!11!!"

Last edited:

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
*laugh* ZEH OMG! Sora wears black, which must mean her turns into a Heartless again!

I do beleive that Drive forms are all it has to do with, although that's just my personal opinion, and I'd be happy to be proved wrong come Dec22. ^_^

A

Angelion

I had a thought that the different drives reflect different characters from the game.

Standard = Sora himself.
Brave = Mickey Mouse (He wears a striking red clothing after taking off his robe in the latest trailer. Yes, Im aware Sora merges with Goofy to get this form).
Wisdom = Sora merges with Donald Duck, so its most likely him.
Master = The BHK possibly (It was discussed earlier in another thread).
The rumored Green Drive = Goofy Probably.
The rumored Pink Drive = Kairi?

Just a thought. Don’t bother flaming me unless it’s constructive, otherwise you’ll be promptly ignored.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
master form is a fusion withv donald and goofy and there most likely not a pink form where as the colors reflect the trinity mark colors so there might be a white form

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think he might get those black clothes from that wizard that they showed in the trailer. And if he doesn't give Sora the clothes than it has to be either two things. A) He gets them from Namine or B) He gets them because of some weird connection between him and the BHK.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

biglipsxi said:
master form is a fusion withv donald and goofy and there most likely not a pink form where as the colors reflect the trinity mark colors so there might be a white form

Thank you for mentioning that, I did not even think about the trinity marks reflecting the fusion colors. Yeah a white form seems to make the most sense. Should look nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back