• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's brain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora smart?or dumb?

• Sora is smart!!!

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Sora is dumb!!!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
this is kinda similar to my naruto smart or dumb thread. do you think sora is smart or dumb?we never see him in school....or do hw or anything.what do you think.

Little_Red

betch.
well, sora can be dumb at times and average at other times. so it's really a split answer.

Balla

well ya true if he heared the word math he probly wouldn't know what it is
but he can be stupied but then smart like what li'lwitch8251! said

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
hes semi-intelligent, but can be very foolish at times

you should put a inbetween answer like "at times" in the poll

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yeah, so sora would have an average intelligence. I don't think he would be able to answer a history question.

R

Radiated

Dumb because I have to control him. To make his every move. Not cool.

Light Aura

Sora is a genius. He beat the Organization when they are obviously stronger than him.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
this is kinda similar to my naruto smart or dumb thread. do you think sora is smart or dumb?we never see him in school....or do hw or anything.what do you think.

Well, who knows. he might be smarter in FM+. He can be dumb and smart. His brain is split, but it's obvious that his world does not have computers. I wonder if they even have TV? What if DI only has radios?

M

Miss Murder

Well, he was dumber in the first KH, but he got a little more mature and smarter in KH2. Anyway, he can be serious and everything at times, so it is a split answer like other people have said.

In my opinion, at least.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
sora is not very intelligent. during the game when he's told a story or what exactly has to be done, it's always goofy who figures it out. he seems to not understnad anyhting, saying things like 'huh', 'what', 'now i'm even more confused'. and also beatin the organisation doesn't make him a genius, it just proves he is powerful and very skilled, he's got the valor but not the wisdom.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
everyone has their 'blonde' moments...(no offense to anyone)...Sora just seems to have them more than anyone else is all =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back