• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's and RIku's Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Ok, i have been wondering this for a long time, i meen really long time, i meen since 2004 the realese of kingdom Hearts 1.... Edit: Damn i ddint know it was 2002, thats way off from KH2 lol

Who knows, it might pop up in the future that Riku and sora are siblings, but to the point.

Well, before the hearltess attack him, he is shown inside his room....And thats it...we dont know where the hell his parents went, and of course he has parents cuz he lived on Destiney island his whole life "or thats what we think" So what happened to his parents?

Also, if there was a thread like this, sorry.

P.S: please dont say there was none, or say there live on the island where kiari was on KH2....because sora didnt even know about the main island aside form Destiny Island.

Last edited:
Awards
1. Wrong section.
2. Many threads like this.
3. We don't know.
4. Family =/= Important (in KH, anyway).

Rikulove

Um, the main island is part of Destiny Islads, and where everyone lives, including Sora. How can he not know about it?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Sora's parents disappeared along with the rest of the people on Destiny Islands after the Heartless attack in KH1. That's what happens to a world's residents when it gets destroyed.

After KH1, Destiny Islands was restored along with everyone who lived there. The only people missing were Sora and Riku. Nobody remember what had happened to DI, just that the boys disappeared "on the night of the big storm." Then Namine messed with Sora's memories in Castle Oblivion, and everyone forgot him (as we saw with Selphie in KH2).

So Sora's parents were probably alive and living at Destiny Islands, but didn't remember their son until after the prologue of KH2, when Sora woke up. They couldn't do much though, since Sora wasn't anywhere to be found on their world.

P.S: please dont say there was none, or say there live on the island where kiari was on KH2....because sora didnt even know about the main island aside form Destiny Island.

That island where we see Kairi in KH2 is part of the Destiny Islands. As far as we know, it's where everyone lives: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka.

The island in KH1 is kind of like a large playground the children visit. You can tell because Sora, Riku, and Kairi used boats to get there on the night of the Heartless attack. Why would they need boats to get to an island if they lived there?

dartgoonkeyblade

maybe they where fishing?

Sora's parents disappeared along with the rest of the people on Destiny Islands after the Heartless attack in KH1. That's what happens to a world's residents when it gets destroyed.

After KH1, Destiny Islands was restored along with everyone who lived there. The only people missing were Sora and Riku. Nobody remember what had happened to DI, just that the boys disappeared "on the night of the big storm." Then Namine messed with Sora's memories in Castle Oblivion, and everyone forgot him (as we saw with Selphie in KH2).

So Sora's parents were probably alive and living at Destiny Islands, but didn't remember their son until after the prologue of KH2, when Sora woke up. They couldn't do much though, since Sora wasn't anywhere to be found on their world.

That island where we see Kairi in KH2 is part of the Destiny Islands. As far as we know, it's where everyone lives: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka.

The island in KH1 is kind of like a large playground the children visit. You can tell because Sora, Riku, and Kairi used boats to get there on the night of the Heartless attack. Why would they need boats to get to an island if they lived there?

A

Audo

Ok, i have been wondering this for a long time, i meen really long time, i meen since 2004 the realese of kingdom Hearts 1....
Kingdom Hearts one was released in 2002 buddy.

Who knows, it might pop up in the future that Riku and sora are siblings, but to the point.

Well, before the hearltess attack him, he is shown inside his room....And thats it...we dont know where the hell his parents went, and of course he has parents cuz he lived on Destiney island his whole life "or thats what we think" So what happened to his parents?

Also, if there was a thread like this, sorry.

Um, we know Sora has a mom (best character in the entire series, btw, with her two hot lines of dialouge).
And Sora later confirms to have parents in CoM.
Kairi was most likely adopted by the Mayor since in KH1 Sora tells Riku that she was at the Mayor's house.
Riku has family too, since he tells Sora that they won't see their parents again in KH1.

There. Happy?

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts one was released in 2002 buddy.

Um, we know Sora has a mom (best character in the entire series, btw, with her two hot lines of dialouge).
And Sora later confirms to have parents in CoM.
Kairi was most likely adopted by the Mayor since in KH1 Sora tells Riku that she was at the Mayor's house.
Riku has family too, since he tells Sora that they won't see their parents again in KH1.

There. Happy?

Mom: Sora! Dinner's ready! *2 seconds later. I swear to god, doesn't even give Sora a fricken chance to answer, if he could.* SORA????

Wonderful voice though, I must admit.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I assumed that also, but it isn't necessarily true.
She might just live at the orphanage.
Note how it was only Riku talking about how they'd "never see they're parents again..."

At least..I'm pretty sure. I can't remember KH1 as best as I should...

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Kairi was just an orphan.

A

Audo

Note how it was only Riku talking about how they'd "never see they're parents again..."

At least..I'm pretty sure. I can't remember KH1 as best as I should...

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Kairi was just an orphan.
Yeah.. Riku said that because he really don't give a damn about Kairi, and honestly never has.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, they got consumed by darkness when Destiny Islands were consumed by darkness, like Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka.
They came back when the worlds got un-consumed.

A

Azrael

F*ck Riku's parents, I still say Riku is Sephiroth's love baby =P

With that voice of Sora's mom, I wanna know what she looks like.

graypeople

i reely think thats bullshit, if his parents disapeared then y the hell doesnt he say anything about them, the only people he is worried about is riku and kairi if he knew his parents and they disapeared i think he wuld b a little more concerned about them. but on another matter what ever happened 2 that interview with that one spice girl that said she was gonna sing the theme for bbs, somebocy posted a thread about it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i reely think thats bullshit, if his parents disapeared then y the hell doesnt he say anything about them, the only people he is worried about is riku and kairi if he knew his parents and they disapeared i think he wuld b a little more concerned about them. but on another matter what ever happened 2 that interview with that one spice girl that said she was gonna sing the theme for bbs, somebocy posted a thread about it
What you reely think doesn't matter when things have been confirmed. Sora does say stuff about them, they're just not as prevalent in his life as Riku and Kairi. And Sora knew that if he restored the worlds, his parents would return. What do you think happened to Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka? They also vanished when the island did, because that's what happens when a world is consumed by darkness.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To ignore the fact Sora's parents are unimportant, I wonder how Sora's parents reacted when they remembered Sora.

Must have been sad, considering the last thing she said to her son was that dinner was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back