• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

Does anyone know what age Sora is in Kingdom Hearts 2? I know that in Kingdom Hearts, Sora is 14...

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
I don't really think you need to be asking a question like that, I mean ok, first of all the thing is he's going to be around 15, because I;m sure that Tetsuya Nomura mentioned his age, and if I remember right he said around 15, maybe more but I know that KH2 is two years after KH1.

Chosenoneknuckles

Teny said:
I don't really think you need to be asking a question like that, I mean ok, first of all the thing is he's going to be around 15, because I;m sure that Tetsuya Nomura mentioned his age, and if I remember right he said around 15, maybe more but I know that KH2 is two years after KH1.

ur wrong its 1 year between KH - KHII

Dream Heart

Sora was 14 in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories; he is now 15 in Kingdom Hearts II

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I believe it says he's 15 on the official (japanese) site, but I can't be bothered to confirm it...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I thought Square changed the age to 16.

A

Audo

No thats what they orginally planned but changed it to 15 aqnd only one year. Riku is the one who is 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back