• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#Sora4Smash is trending on Twitter!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards

Thanks to the efforts of KH YouTuber HMK, Sora4Smash has gotten popular on Twitter, currently being in the top 10!

Veevee

Awards
As much as I'd like Sora in Smash, Harada is totally right. Gathering media attention for a topic is fine; such as gaining subscribers, signing petitions, showing support for a cause, but that can be done by one person who will ultimately present that attention to the person in charge. When thousands of fans harass a hard-working person online, it's nothing else than a disgrace for the cause, not displaying support, but the nagging attitude of an annoying kid who wants its toy and throws a temper tantrum when it doesn't get it immediately, deflecting all arguments and keeping up to ask "and now? and now? and now?". We really need some behavioral rules on the Internet, most good things are immediately drowned by idiots.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Interestingly enough, several people I've seen have taken Harada's heated statements as him just "trolling." I'm not sure I see how they'd get that idea tbh. 😕

AR829038

Awards
I mean, I don't really have a dog in this fight (I've never played Smash and don't care very much whether Sora gets in, although It would be great if he did), but I think Harada is kind of being an asshole about this. I mean, I get they were harassing him, but there's no cause to punish an entire fanbase for the actions of an obnoxious few. It's not fair that every KH fan gets deprived of seeing Sora in Smash just because Harada got pissed off by a few annoying people.

Awards
Wow. Just killed all the excitement. Welp, the hope was there... until it suddenly wasn't in a flash of ine tweet.

That sucks.
This is why we should be more respectful in regards to requesting characters we want instead of bombarding people.

Harada is being a bit of a jerk though.

disney233

Awards
Hasn't Kingdom Hearts as a whole been overhyped enough? I'm honestly in favor for Sora to be in Smash, but if THIS drama is how to get him in then..........yeah no.

Awards
Hasn't Kingdom Hearts as a whole been overhyped enough? I'm honestly in favor for Sora to be in Smash, but if THIS drama is how to get him in then..........yeah no.
A friend of mine told me that this drama is actually the cause of literal spam accounts that tagged Harada constantly in every post they made.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Interestingly enough, several people I've seen have taken Harada's heated statements as him just "trolling." I'm not sure I see how they'd get that idea tbh. 😕
His further replies elaborate on his reasoning and it’s clear he isn’t trolling and his reasons are valid and understandable.

The Smash fanbases can be incredibly annoying and, yes, spammy. We get a lot of the same shit on KHI on irrelevant tweets. I can only imagine the amount that gets sent to people involved with Smash / friends of those involved.

Not to mention those people can be extremely rude as well as ill-timed. This is inexcusable, disgusting behaviour:

dAfIMw9.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sakurai has also tweeted in English and English alone to ask people not to spam him with demands for characters, yet they do it regardless. It's extremely selfish and obnoxious behavior, and I hope all the characters they're campaigning for will never get into Smash.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
His further replies elaborate on his reasoning and it’s clear he isn’t trolling and his reasons are valid and understandable.

The Smash fanbases can be incredibly annoying and, yes, spammy. We get a lot of the same shit on KHI on irrelevant tweets. I can only imagine the amount that gets sent to people involved with Smash / friends of those involved.

Not to mention those people can be extremely rude as well as ill-timed. This is inexcusable, disgusting behaviour:

dAfIMw9.jpg
Wow... That's so sad. And already so, SO obnoxious to just picture. I can't, and.. would rather not, think about how taxing and frustrating it must be to be on the receiving end of that crap.

Sakurai has also tweeted in English and English alone to ask people not to spam him with demands for characters, yet they do it regardless. It's extremely selfish and obnoxious behavior, and I hope all the characters they're campaigning for will never get into Smash.
Full agreement. That man must pour so many hours into his work trying to please the varying expectations and wishes of a demanding fanbase, but scummy jerks refuse to stop pestering him even after he outright asked for them all to.

People like that should absolutely not be rewarded with a thing. That said, it's still really a shame. Not everyone who wants to see a certain character in Smash is like that, and they really shouldn't have to suffer just because of the loud, selfish actions of a few.

disney233

Awards
Wasn't someone in the Kingdom Hearts community like...spamming and harassing a Princess & the Frog VA to start up shit with Princess & the Frog being in KH3? I...remember SOMETHING along those lines posted somewhere here in these forums. If I'm right, then the Smash Community isn't alone with obnoxious & selfish people. Almost every community has twisted dumbasses that overshadow the ACTUAL people.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't someone in the Kingdom Hearts community like...spamming and harassing a Princess & the Frog VA to start up shit with Princess & the Frog being in KH3? I...remember SOMETHING along those lines posted somewhere here in these forums. If I'm right, then the Smash Community isn't alone with obnoxious & selfish people. Almost every community has twisted dumbasses that overshadow the ACTUAL people.

Yeah, someone was tweeting at all the PatF VAs and trying to trick them into confirming their involvement by saying they were excited about the "Bewitched Bayou" being confirmed for KH3. I think they also did this with the VAs for another film too? It was absolutely shameful.

Back