• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

Is sora gonna be in the next game? i'm just wonder if he is or is not

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
of course he is gna. maybe not in the next release for that isnt kh3. its a spinoff i think on a handheld.
but his story will continue in kh3 surely.

Sexy Angel
Next Kh game will be on a handheld, and it will involve some one other than Sora.

Rika17

ok, becasue i have this feeling that someone else is going to be the main character

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
nomura said soras story would continue in kh3.
as for the next game it wont be sora so yeah he wont be the main character.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm..i duno maybe the next game would have us playin as terra. i know i would love that.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
It isn't confirmed sora is gonna be in the next gen game but due to rumors and high percent of it happening eveyone has high hopes and don't get me wrong i do to. But you won't play sora you will be one of three chasers and people its Ven or Terra or Aqua but we won't know till later on

K

khanhlinhd

they say that the three armor knight arent the main caracter i wonder if it sora again

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its not the knights? are you sure?
i dont think its sora, so...it could be someone new.
what you sayin caboose?

Sexy Angel
Actually, i would want to play as terra in the handheld... the guy looks like he could own anything in one hit...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah me too. terra looked hectic and matchin him in fm+ was hectic too it seems.

shadow_of_light

i think nomura said something about the next game (not meaing kh3) going more into why mickey was in the world of darkness, or w/e you call it, and more about roxas. with that, i think it may be possible with the main character being ven. either that or aqua, since she was mostly unharmed.... though i am going out on a limb with her.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
well maybe mickey would be lead since it might be about why he was in the world of darkness.

Sexy Angel
well, i really do hope that we play as one of the knights (TERRA!)... but it would be cool to play as mickey or riku or roxas.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
mickey flyin around like yoda nd kikin ass, that would be amazin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back