• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Re: Sora at #15 in Decade's Best Characters

Seeing Master Chief as number one makes me not want to take the poll seriously..

Even then, Dante should have been higher.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Alright, Gameinformer's been doing this "of the Decade stuff" this year, and I'm confused.
This is the first year of this Decade, why didn't they do this last year?

Master Chief getting 1st Place shows how overrated Halo is. GlaDOS only getting 7th Place shows how underrated Portal is. Sora's position is about right, so does Kratos' and Jak's. I know little to nothing about all the other's on the list.

siegleeagle

To be honest I havnt heard of most of the people on the list, I only know about 6 of them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

How did Ezio end up so high and AC Brotherhood just came out? And this list is so biased (Halo) it isn't even funny. Auron is like 21 and I find him more epic than Sora. And Sora...I still feel Riku is more developed than Sora. >_>

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

How did Ezio end up so high and AC Brotherhood just came out? And this list is so biased it isn't even funny. Auron is like 21 and I find him more epic than Sora. And Sora...I still feel Riku is more developed than Sora. >_>

Because of AC2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

How did Ezio end up so high and AC Brotherhood just came out? And this list is so biased (Halo) it isn't even funny.

Well, it is GameInformer. Nowadays, I just make it a game to see which gaming magazine/website is the most biased.

Auron is like 21 and I find him more epic than Sora.

Ditto.

And Sora...I still feel Riku is more developed than Sora. >_>

Well, there's no denying that Riku is the most developed character in the series ^^

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Ezio is actually a good char, thats why he is on

αsiя

space coke

How did Ezio end up so high and AC Brotherhood just came out? And this list is so biased (Halo) it isn't even funny. Auron is like 21 and I find him more epic than Sora. And Sora...I still feel Riku is more developed than Sora. >_>

"The list isn't how I want it to be so it's a shitty list."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

αsiя;5366563 said:
"The list isn't how I want it to be so it's a shitty list."

"This list has Master Chief as #1 which is pointless but the rest is okay but still biased."

Ezio is actually a good char, thats why he is on

I know Ezio is a good character I just forgot about AC2. AC is an amazing series. Actually spending my vacation getting my hands on AC2 and Brotherhood.

αsiя

space coke

Master Chief became an iconic character in video games, so denying it would be kinda stupid. And I'm assuming that's a popularity list, not the "who's the most developed and best written characters" list.

tri-blade

Master Chief is so overrated. Auron should have gotten higher on the list. Sora was just right (in the middle none the less).

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

Like said many times before, couldn't take seriously with Master Chief so high and Auron so low.

captain

Bronze Member

Master Chief is like the modern Mario on his iconic status; however, i don't see how the likes of Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto IV) and Captain John Price (Call of Duty) even made the list

B

BriFTW

I stopped reading after "Master Chief"

vnnk

I am a big halo fan and i do have to say MC should be lower than one when you look at the games he has the personality as an emotionless robot (which he is not) but when you look at him in the books the even then should be in the top 15. Sora i TOTALLY disagree with Sora is a nice Character and all but he is just annoyingly Childish but then again just my opinion :)

Raebus

*looks at the list*

Seems like a good list :)
Master chief is a gaming icon, so I'm not surprised he's first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back