• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
While CO seems to have an effect on one's memories in general, it was definetely Namine tampering with Sora so that those memories were replaced/messed with. I don't believe CO can actually shuffle things around, though I'm not sure exactly what it does.

Axens

Banned
Its Namine. She has the power to alter the memories of Sora and those connected with him. The Organization was using her to alter his memories so that he could become the ultimate weapon. Marluxia, however wanted to use him to overthrow Xemnas and become superior. The Castle Oblivion can allow people to visit places in their memories using cards created from those memories.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its namine, the castle just make ur memories into worlds.
or atleast thats all we know CO does.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's Namine. She makes all those fake memories. And if it were CO, then Marluxia and the others probably would have lost their memories.
I think CO is the one that turns memories into worlds.

Only Marluxia and the others are Nobodies so you can't really compare. Donald, Goofy, Sora and Jiminy all lost their Memories. Argualy, Riku did quite a bit of his own too, and Mickey wasn't there long enough to be truly affected. All of those - are whole beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back