• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora with IKK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeras

I was watching the kh2 opening song and i saw when sora was fighting in CO that his keyblade was gold. When i first saw this a few years ago i thought it was to make it look cool. what do you all think.

Sparks

gone
Wait? Gold? His is supposed to be silver! Huh, maybe you saw it wrong, or they made a mistake.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
No, I think it was cuz of the light in the room Sora was in. Maybe, they could have made a mistake?

Sparks

gone
I'm going to look it up. Wait for it... wait for it.... listening listening and... It's not gold. Sorry but it's not.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually, at one point it does appear to be gold, but it could have just been the reflection of light from something in the room. It's surely not the Inverse Kingdom Key though.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Actually, at one point it does appear to be gold, but it could have just been the reflection of light from something in the room. It's surely not the Inverse Kingdom Key though.

What part of the opening song are you talking about?

Sparks

gone
When Sora is fighting Marly when utada sings, my hearts a battleground. Passion in Japan, Sanctuary in NA.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know you guys.
I re-watched that part in the opening where his keyblade allegedly looks gold and to me it does look somewhat gold.
I'm not sure but, its most likely a mistake on Square's part and nothing that implies that Sora wielded Inverse Kingdom Key in the events of Chain of Memories.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It is slightly golden. But not the IKK, the handle is still yellow
kk-1.jpg

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Silver doesn't have a colour. It's just going to reflect the colours and lights around it :\

Petrex

I was watching the kh2 opening song and i saw when sora was fighting in CO that his keyblade was gold. When i first saw this a few years ago i thought it was to make it look cool. what do you all think.

the keyblade is silver it only looks like that ( i observed closely )because the 3d animation that square enix and whatever other producers did

its actualyl the reflection of his POOFY YELLOW SHORTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back