• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs Ven who would win

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

Who would win in a all out fight between Sora (the power he is at the end of kh2) and Ven I think Sora could do it givin enofe time in the fight he sorta of where the enmey down and then finsh him kinda of guy but remeber ven is the person do swift storng end the fight fast kind of guy.

Raebus

This would be a sora who has no help, so he would not be able to use his drive forms and only has his skill with the keyblade and magic to rely on. It would be ven who'd win anyway.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This should be a poll but whatever. I would say Sora because he's more experienced than Ven at this point. But that's with the drive forms. If it was Sora without drive forms, Ven would win easily. If it was KH1 Sora vs Ven then it would be a fair fight because they're both inexperienced and Sora has no drive forms. But Ven would win easily against KH1 Sora.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Drive's are still a pretty invalid argument since Ven has style changes WITHOUT party members, sooooooo.

Yeah, Ven wins.

Raebus

This should be a poll but whatever. I would say Sora because he's more experienced than Ven at this point. But that's with the drive forms. If it was Sora without drive forms, Ven would win easily. If it was KH1 Sora vs Ven then it would be a fair fight because they're both inexperienced and Sora has no drive forms. But Ven would win easily against KH1 Sora.

Uh, so are we forgetting the fact that ven trained every day with two very skilled keyblade users, one of whom became a keyblade master? I wouldn't say ven isn't experienced when he's trained a hell of a lot more than sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i vote ven, no name+wingblade stlye would whoop sora's final form ass!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ven was probably much closer to Master status than Sora was at the end of KH2, so ignoring 3D/ KH3, Ven would probably kick his ass. Sure, there was never a mention of him being close to it or not, but come on. Look at what he can do and look at what Sora can do. There's a lot more variety in Ven's attacks and honestly, they just plain pwn more than Sora could ever dream of.. until future installments. Final Form and perhaps Master Form would be his best bet, if he even stands a chance against Ven though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So far only SilverJ-17 has posted anything even remotely worthy of being called 'discussion'. Versus threads are forum insanity material, and in no way conducive to proper discussion.

In short: Get this shit out of here and don't make any more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back