• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs terra in bbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
This makes sense. Maybe we could fight a Sora thats older (20-30ish) as a sorta spoiler thing. I mean, by thne Sora would prolly be kickass, and he could say something that would have the same effect as when Terra was uttering his little phrases in FM+.

Kunoke

This makes sense. Maybe we could fight a Sora thats older (20-30ish) as a sorta spoiler thing. I mean, by thne Sora would prolly be kickass, and he could say something that would have the same effect as when Terra was uttering his little phrases in FM+.

No...it doesn't make sense. Explain?

I personally think BBS will have no secret bosses. Like CoM.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It would make no sense if it did. I'm thinking that there aren't going to be any secret bosses.

something tells me that there will probably be a sequel to BBS.

A sequel? How is that possible if it takes place in the past? After BBS comes Kh1. Unless something epic happens in between the time VAT leave or die or whatever they do and Kh1, there probably won't be a sequel to it.

Kunoke

A sequel? How is that possible if it takes place in the past? After BBS comes Kh1. Unless something epic happens in between the time VAT leave or die or whatever they do and Kh1, there probably won't be a sequel to it.

Well, BBS takes a full 10 years before the first game starts. So there's definitely enough time inbetween. Not saying it'll happen but it could.

Chupacabra

Oh.. kicking a 4-year-old around with a huge keyblade.. the game wouldve to be x-rated!
and if you only fight the "old" untrained Terra in KH2FM+ imagine his streght in BBS =D !

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, BBS takes a full 10 years before the first game starts. So there's definitely enough time inbetween. Not saying it'll happen but it could.

Yeah there's enough time, but what could happen? I mean. The only thing going on would involve Ansem's apprentices. And they don't have any special abilities till after they become nobodies. What else could be going on?

Kunoke

Yeah there's enough time, but what could happen? I mean. The only thing going on would involve Ansem's apprentices. And they don't have any special abilities till after they become nobodies. What else could be going on?

That's just it, we have no idea. We can't make assumptions since we don't know what happens in BBS. They may leave room for a sequel, they may not. Again, I'm not saying it's going to happen but the possibility is there. I do see your point though.

Riku77

I think it is possible, but I don't think they would do it you never know though. This is one of those things that'll have to wait till nomura tells us or when the game comes out.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
i know as sora you can fight terra in kh2fm but in bbs as terra do u think u can fight sora?

Do you mean, four year old Sora, with the wooden sword? No. Only if Terra was a child abuser. Maybe if everyone ganged up on him, Selphie could strangle him with that dumb rope while Wakka throws the beach ball at him. :toungesmile:
I think that the only way it could be pulled off, is if Terra went through some time portal and fought an older Sora.

afrobutt

Silver Member
No...it doesn't make sense. Explain?

I personally think BBS will have no secret bosses. Like CoM.

Well, say theres a portal.... that takes Terra (or whoever) to the future, in some area. And Soras there... but he's older. And um..... they fight.

I can't explain it much clearer then that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Because Nomura said BBS ends with the video BBS, he said nothing of the subsequent story of Xehanort becoming Ansem, though I'm not ruling out the possibility that it'll be mentioned in BBS.

Well, say theres a portal.... that takes Terra (or whoever) to the future, in some area. And Soras there... but he's older. And um..... they fight.

I can't explain it much clearer then that

Though the likelihood of that is low, that's not to say it's impossible. But it would still be pointless.

Last edited:

THB

Because Nomura said BBS ends with the video BBS, he said nothing of the subsequent story of Xehanort becoming Ansem, though I'm not ruling out the possibility that it'll be mentioned in BBS.

Though the likelihood of that is low, that's not to say it's impossible. But it would still be pointless.

Can you link me to where he said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back