• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs terra in bbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
in kh2fm he fights terra as 14/15 year old! not 4!

In BBS, Sora is 4. And don't give me that "to test his power" excuse. Sora had no power at that time. He wasn't destined for the Keyblade. In fact, he got it on mistake.

Erlix

He means that terra goes through some kind of portal like sora did and fight sora with 14 or 15 years and that would be awsome.

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah that probly wont happen. yeah and i know that sora wasnt supposed to have the keyblade but why did he have those dreams in the first place. I think he was connected to the keyblade all along but he just wouldnt have been a master

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
~~~thank you for unstanding Erlix~~~

then you should have expressed that, instead of assuming people would know what's going on in your mind.

It depends on how old Sora is in the fight, because at this moment Terra>Sora.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmmm, Sorry pal I'm not sure, I'd expect possibly that fight perphaps in KH3 which would seem more likley but hey, anything's possible in Kingdom Hearts right?

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Well it's always a possibillity. Though understand that Terra in KH2 shouldn't even really be assumed as Terra. He's basically called a lingering memory, or a ghost in KH2. Sora's fighting an imprint that Terra's heart left on that place, or at least that's my theory on the matter. And if my theory is true, and it's not really Terra, then the real Terra and our older Sora never meet. Though I suppose it could be a secret boss, KH2: FM had a lot of bosses that you fought that made no sense for you to be fighting. BBS might follow suit.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well it's always a possibillity. Though understand that Terra in KH2 shouldn't even really be assumed as Terra. He's basically called a lingering memory, or a ghost in KH2. Sora's fighting an imprint that Terra's heart left on that place, or at least that's my theory on the matter. And if my theory is true, and it's not really Terra, then the real Terra and our older Sora never meet. Though I suppose it could be a secret boss, KH2: FM had a lot of bosses that you fought that made no sense for you to be fighting. BBS might follow suit.

It would make no sense if it did. I'm thinking that there aren't going to be any secret bosses.

something tells me that there will probably be a sequel to BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Glitch

In BBS, Sora is 4. And don't give me that "to test his power" excuse. Sora had no power at that time. He wasn't destined for the Keyblade. In fact, he got it on mistake.

You're right, in KH2FM, in the cut scene before Sora and Terra fight he's grieving about some people he misses and when he sees Sora, he says "You're not the one i've chosen!" It's quite a connundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back