• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs sasuke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sora vs sasuke

• sora

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • sasuke

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofoblivion

saskue becasue he relzes on his sharingan to fight but since sora isnt a ninja think the ti justu and stuff he can read his attacks so sora could own saskue

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I dont know if saske cant use cursed seal or sharingan then I dont know, he cant go as fast and isnt half as powerful and cant use the chidori or anything. If he could use them sora would be dead in a matter of seconds but if he cant I say a draw. He can still use the lion combo as well as a number of great fire jutsus.

Saixs' WRATH

masterofoblivion said:
>_> u forgot sora as reflect which will protect sora and us a counter attack to catch saskue off graud
Even if he uses the reflect Sasuke can use the replacement jutsu and catch Sora off gaurd. I think Sasuke would win either way.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
sasuke couldnt win with sharingan because it reads chakra not mp but i would like to see cursed mark sasuke vs shadow sora

O

OneWingdAngl182

i HATE sasuke but im not being bias im telling the truth sora would destroy sasuke in an instant(drive forms..ect..)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Yeah i beleive the boy with the giant key wins against the EMO BOY. His sharingahn is good i gues but heres the catch, sora is no ninja & uses no jutsues so it's pretty much useless. Also i say that saskue has good fire jutsues but sora has ice........yeah i think sora wins. Also sora has drives, trinity, magic, & he has a keyblade emphisis on BLADE. So yeah sora wins hands down against the overated emo.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Well guys if saske could use his full power he would own sora, one chidori and sora is deadmeat, he can also move as fast as rock lee! Plus he can see soras next attack in an instant with the sharingan as well as use the cursed seal power, if he couldnt use sharingan sora would win which is the poin of this poll but if he could he would own sora.

masterofoblivion

shadowkeyblader said:
sasuke couldnt win with sharingan because it reads chakra not mp but i would like to see cursed mark sasuke vs shadow sora
>_> sora doesnt have chakra so his shargon useless but his curse mark would be tromble for sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back