• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Ya know in the cutscene when Sora is Fighting Roxas and Roxas says "Tell me why he picked you", I think he remember something about Ven.

For all we know only four people have keyblades with keychains and thats Sora, Riku , Mickey and MX. All the keyblades in the key crossroad and THat VAT owned were chainless. On top of that in the KH2 secret ending VAT picks up the keyblades Sora, Riku, and Mickey now use and (from what we know) never tried to use them in the fight against MX. Obviously something is special about thoughs four keyblades.

Back to the Roxas sora fight:
"Tell me why he picked you"
Who's he and what did he pick Sora.
There really is no he the picked Sora for anything in thing in the Kh2 timeline.

I think the "he" Roxas is talking about is Terra and he pick him to weild the keyblade. Though it was meant for Riku.
(excluable just extra thoughts)
At the end of the KHFM secrect trailer we see mickey ketblade is also chainless.

I also think either VAT or MX hid the remaining two in the dark realm since thats were mickey found his.(end)

Last edited:

TrueRoxas527

I think there wasn't much resemblence with Ven in that statement and it couldn't be Terra becuase when you battle him in FM he cares only about Xehanort. Maybe he was talking about Xemnas when he wanted Sora to destroy the Heartless to collect hearts and not Roxas back when he existed, (CoM) everyone was obsessed with Sora back then.

Blight

but does Roxas CAre about them, i think not and In the Terra battle in FM Terra also asks why sora has the keyblade meaning he new about it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ya know in the cutscene when Sora is Fighting Roxas and Roxas says "Tell me why he picked you", I think he remember something about Ven.

For all we know only four people have keyblades with keychains and thats Sora, Riku , Mickey and MX. All the keyblades in the key crossroad and THat VAT owned were chainless. On top of that in the KH2 secret ending VAT picks up the keyblades Sora, Riku, and Mickey now use and (from what we know) never tried to use them in the fight against MX. Obviously something is special about thoughs four keyblades.

Back to the Roxas sora fight:
"Tell me why he picked you"
Who's he and what did he pick Sora.
There really is no he the picked Sora for anything in thing in the Kh2 timeline.

I think the "he" Roxas is talking about is Terra and he pick him to weild the keyblade. Though it was meant for Riku.
(excluable just extra thoughts)
At the end of the KHFM secrect trailer we see mickey ketblade is also chainless.

I also think either VAT or MX hid the remaining two in the dark realm since thats were mickey found his.(end)
Some have said that the statement "Why did HE pick you?" was a mistranslation, in fact in the Japanese version it translates to "Why were you chosen?"
Which makes more sense, we all know Roxas' key goal towards the end of his time in the organisation is why Sora and then himself was chosen by the keyblade.
"Why did the keyblade choose me? I have to know"
That battle was again a fight within Sora pretty much fighting his other half so that Roxas got his answer.
Almost like a final wish before somone dies except Roxas wasn't dying. :)
It's a nice way to think of it though...

Blight

Who is "some have said'? I not doubting you but lets just say he did say "Why did he pick you" for the sake of my theory

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Some have said that the statement "Why did HE pick you?" was a mistranslation, in fact in the Japanese version it translates to "Why were you chosen?"
Which makes more sense, we all know Roxas' key goal towards the end of his time in the organisation is why Sora and then himself was chosen by the keyblade.
"Why did the keyblade choose me? I have to know"
That battle was again a fight within Sora pretty much fighting his other half so that Roxas got his answer.
Almost like a final wish before somone dies except Roxas wasn't dying. :)
It's a nice way to think of it though...

well my dear buddy Roxas did find his answer...it was when he was in the air and looked at both Sora and the platform at Station of Awakening, you know the platform with Sora sleeping and Riku, Kairi, etc on it...btw the Roxas version is pretty cool also)

i still want to know why he said, "He chose a good other."

Blight

I think he said You make a good other. But MY theory what about it.

Blight

Well none of the Keyblades in the Key crossroad had keychains. Nor did VAT or DS. The only keyblades we have ever seen with Keychains are, MX's keyblade, Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key, And Mickey's Keyblade.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Well none of the Keyblades in the Key crossroad had keychains. Nor did VAT or DS. The only keyblades we have ever seen with Keychains are, MX's keyblade, Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key, And Mickey's Keyblade.

so your saying the keyblades were hid by MX or someone else

because i have a main theory about the kechains and its that they are given once the apprentices finally become masters and in some ways a modifier for the keyblades powers...Sora and Riku's keyblades already came with keychains because their need for the weapon was ergent and didnt have time for training the way VAT did

Blight

Come to think of it, How did Sora Get is keychains. they just seemed to pop out of no where

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Come to think of it, How did Sora Get is keychains. they just seemed to pop out of no where

i know thats my point...riku and sora didn't have time to train and develop their abilities and skills with the keyblade unlike VAT and even KM(king mickey)because during BBS he is training under YenSin...another thing i dont understand is why Mickey has KingdomKey(Darkside) in KH and KHII but Starseeker in BBS...maybe he need the Darkside to close KingdomHearts in KH...(scratch what was previously written)but i want to know how inBBs and Coded mind you Mickey has Starseeker and not KingdomKey(Darkside) like in KH and KHII

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
I don't know that for sure, but he didn't have inverse kk til he went to the dark realm.
And for evidence, Yin sed said "he sensed the danger and journed forth to stop. He found the dark realm's keyblade and with it closed the door".

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The DS and MX had keychains. The others didn't.

*sips juice*
*cough* Mickey *cough*

well my dear buddy Roxas did find his answer...it was when he was in the air and looked at both Sora and the platform at Station of Awakening, you know the platform with Sora sleeping and Riku, Kairi, etc on it...btw the Roxas version is pretty cool also)

i still want to know why he said, "He chose a good other."
Isn't it "you make a good other" or was that mistranslated too, lol
Anyways, it's an intresting thing and doesn't it just mean simply that Sora's the other part of Roxas, or in Roxas' eyes Sora the other him?

Who is "some have said'? I not doubting you but lets just say he did say "Why did he pick you" for the sake of my theory
Ahh but what's the point of the theory if it doesn't hold up to the facts? It's the Japanese translation we need to worry about seeings that Nomura's Japanese which makes it more factual.
lol Please don't ask me to quote who or wherever it was said about the mistranslation, cause it was so long ago I really can't recall, I just know it's like common knowledge.

so then why does he have it in Coded also
My theory is that perhaps, Aqua isn't dead during the time of KH1 perhaps she isn't untill just before KH2... Hmmm.... What game is set just before KH2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back