• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Roxas no drive forms who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I would love to see a match like that it would be off da chain man!!!

Sora: has had the keyblade for a year and beaten well over 5,000 heartless, learned 8 different spells, has a arsenal of different keyblades, and has all the experience needed.

Roxas: is new to using the keyblade, can weild oblivion and oathkeeper, his fighting style is pretty good, and his performance in asas dd says the rest.

Questions is who will win!!!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Longing_Desire said:
Sora....He'ss the first wielder of the keyblade...duh! lol

yea that i understand but what if he he was bested by sum newbie weilder with some potential.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You want to know who wins? Wait till KH2 comes out and play the game. Because I already know who would win. All I can say is, is that not everyone who looks cool and is overhyped always wins.

But just for the sake of this thread, I pick Sora, who is one of the quickest keyblade wielders I've ever seen.

Last edited:

sephira808

sora will win the battle b4 the mahct even started.coz i dun think roxas will be a worthy opponent 4 sora.afterall,sora hav a lot of practical exp in battling with heartless n monster

mereshell

well the first thing i was gunna say was "theyd be an even match, they are as good as eachother, theyd just tire eachother out."

but now that i think about it sora has alot more experience so obviosly thats going to get him to win.

Cicero

Visionary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how can i put picthur on my ID?
its draw because sora and roxas are twins
sora is stronger then roxas i bet the game i saw what hapend

triple post... youre probably new here.. don't do it again it makes people irritated there is an edit button for nothing but i'd choose sora!

its draw because sora and roxas are twins
You freaking SPOILED ME!!:mad: (if it is true)
AGAIN

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

PEOPLE AHEM.... we should kinda make this fair sora in kh2 vs roxas is pretty much kh2 sora vs kh1 sora so just a suggestion who do ya think'd win outta sora kh1 and roxas (this is just how i think people should think about this not just judge on the diff now)

skilled keyblada

Dark BHK said:
dude this is a reply for ur last 3 THREADS MAN U WRECKED HALF THE GAME FOR ME NOW IVE BEEN WONDERING HOW ROXAS IS RELATED TOO SORA AND YEA I THOUGHT HE WAS HIS OTHER SIDE BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TOO FIND THAT THERE TWINS ON THE GAME NOT HERE IT TOO WRECK ONE OF THE BIGGEST MYSTERIES IN THE GAME.
AND YA IM FLAMING PERSONALLY I DONT CARE CUZ I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD AGREE I HAVE A RIGHT TOO FOR HAVING SOMEONEWRECK A BIG PART OF A 4 YEAR AWAITED GAME I THINK A MOD NEEDS TOO DO SOMFIN BOUT THAT GUY :mad: I FEEL LIKE PUNCHIN A HOLE THROUGH THE WALL RIGHT NOW.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
skilled keyblada said:
dude this is a reply for ur last 3 THREADS MAN U WRECKED HALF THE GAME FOR ME NOW IVE BEEN WONDERING HOW ROXAS IS RELATED TOO SORA AND YEA I THOUGHT HE WAS HIS OTHER SIDE BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TOO FIND THAT THERE TWINS ON THE GAME NOT HERE IT TOO WRECK ONE OF THE BIGGEST MYSTERIES IN THE GAME.
AND YA IM FLAMING PERSONALLY I DONT CARE CUZ I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD AGREE I HAVE A RIGHT TOO FOR HAVING SOMEONEWRECK A BIG PART OF A 4 YEAR AWAITED GAME I THINK A MOD NEEDS TOO DO SOMFIN BOUT THAT GUY :mad: I FEEL LIKE PUNCHIN A HOLE THROUGH THE WALL RIGHT NOW.

Ok calm down kid but, from what you quoted from him, it doesn't seem like he revealed 2 much by saying sora is stronger i beat the game....

Its not like he layed down a cinematic with some scene and forced you to watch it.... He didn't even describe what happened, he just said one was stronger, its no nead to over react... And if you would feel like punchin a hole through the wall for a game, that shows that you just chill out for a lil bit, don't go onto threads with potential spoilers, and just take it easy for a month or two. Cuz its two months away, and *you might be the type of kid that will arrive in school with a gun if someone tells you what happened to roxas*

But anywayz no need to overeact, that isn't even a spoiler, its more of a watered down opinion.

But allz well that ends well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back