• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Vs Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart002

Ok, ive been playing KH for some time now and i like both Sora and Riku and i was just wondering, who everyone else thinks is the coolest or best.

dark dutchman

you should check the forum more often, threads like these are really old, but i think riku would win, he's just better

Relik

I like Riku better. It really sucks that we played as Sora instead of him in KH, b/c I liked playing as him in CoM beter than playing as Sora.

savagekey1423

Riku sucks. Sora is the best thing since,....... The Internet. Why does everyone hate Sora. I still do not understand either how Riku is the real Keyblade master. When Sora is the oe with the Keyblade.

helios

Bronze Member
Sora hands down with his new forms Riku wouldnt be able to stop him.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Now, after I've seen everything, Sora had become extremely skilled in KH2. Acrobatic acts, high jumps, spinning, stretching, duel wielder, and showed some Cloud-like cutting skills at the end. And this isn't even talking about drive forms.

I'm not saying Riku sucks, he's really great, is that...just wait till you play KH2, and you can form your own opinion. (Which is why I wonder why are we having these threads now)

The two of them as a team OWNS hard though.

PassionRiku

Awards
Right now I would have to say that Riku is the coolest. But Sora has the most potential.

Relik

Surely Sora would beat Riku's ass, but I just still think that Riku is overall a much cooler character than Sora.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually think their equal in skill and coolness. That's why they make such a deadly team. I don't even think Cloud and Squall could handle both of them in a tag team battle( especially when Riku and Sora do their infamous co-op tornado spin attack). Either way, Riku and Sora are the princes of cool and both of them would easily be chick magnets.

SoS

Riku is way cooler. His personality,story, and overall look are all just better than Sora's.

But, I think Sora would beat him without too much difficulty.

*Twilight*

I like Sora more. Sora's braver, and has a stronger heart especially in KH1. But in CoM and now in KH2 I think Riku's becoming stronger as a person. He still isn't a great as Sora though. Plus, Riku pissed me off in KH1. >.>

Yazagi

well it all depends on wich you like, i prefer sora, riku was abrosbed by the darkness, thats like..weak. Also i like the new costume of sora

Yuffie_Luver

Duh! Sora would obviously win. He wouldnt even have to use any drive forms he could just use the ultima weapon and he would kick riku all over the place. ALL HAIL THE ULTIMA WEAPON AND THE DRIVE FORMS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back