• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora VS. Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
which one kh1 ... well he is hard b/c you trying to win with a wooden STICK for my sake

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
splatt said:
First, I never thought you were a boy due to the pink letters in your sig and your name.

Second, I'm not sure if you are saying Sora would win or he is just hotter. If it is for him winning I agree.

Third, I also agree that some people are a little too diehard about their pixel-formed heros.

Ur right, I'm obbsessed wit KH...and I didn't mean to insult anyone. I'm gonna look for another profile pic. And For your 2nd part (Second, I'm not sure if you are saying Sora would win or he is just hotter. If it is for him winning I agree.) I did mean him winning AND he's hotter. Just wanted to clear that up. ^.^

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
sorarocks said:
sora,he beat riku with a wooden stick and he beat him again with a keyblade.

You beat him in the begining?! I couldn't do it!...Even though I beat the 3 kids at the same time.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I really don't know who is the best. Riku looks like he would be that suave dashing strategic fighter while Sora looks like he's one of those 'charge in and swing lightning fast' type of fighters. In my book...they're even.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Riku's too cool for sora..plus rikus fast and beat sora anytime any place..the only reason he lost to sora was because it was part of the story!..>.>

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Dark Essence said:
Riku's too cool for sora..plus rikus fast and beat sora anytime any place..the only reason he lost to sora was because it was part of the story!..>.>

Meh point!!!! Riku would be able to beat Sora if they were equal in stats and weapons. Riku is just a better fighter than Sora. He's the type that nothing goes right for him despite his big dreams. Sora is more of the "Thank God the game programmers wanted everything to go right for me so I could have a happy ending" type of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back