• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs riku who will win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
it would be close but definetly Sora. Because Sora has learned so much more than Riku while traveling to other worlds. And he has friends that are worth fighting for. They give him the strentgh to continue. Also hed have to keep his promise to Kairi of coming back

Keeavin

Every time Sora and Riku fight throughout the stories of KH or CoM, Sora prevails. On top of that, Riku says during CoM (to Ansem) that he wasn't impressed with the darkness, because he fought Sora with everything Ansem could give him and he still lost. If we're talking about JUST a CoM style battle though, then I don't know who would win. It would depend on alot of different factors.

siverstorm

Website
spaces.msn.com
Normally i would say Riku but if i put the facts straight you NEED to beat him those 2 times in KH as Sora and those 2/3 (i ferget -_-) times in CoM and Riku doesn't even fight a replica of Sora so i guess that means thst Sora would win even if riku was immune to magic and what-not.

Also Riku's sleights/magic are only strong on heartless & other bosses, because when i fought him in twilight town i barely had enough HP to survive a fight if all of his hit's connected and all of his attacks look like they do 1 HP's worth of damage, but if i chose just out of fun i'd pick Riku.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Tough one, but i say Riku because of his ability of light and dark powers, he's far more agile and is the true keyblade master...lol

grindergirl101

UserNames_R_Dumb said:
im going for riku, because he has better agility, he got the power of darkness, and he has a better jump hight, u would know wat i mean if u played reverse rebirth

i agree with username i mean soras the main character so he has to win but say they're were no rules just a battle im pretty sure riku would win.

seinra

DarkClownNizzo said:
I'd say Sora because he'd be able to heal himself with Curaga when his HP was too low. Although with Riku's agility, it might be hard to pull off.
HA! sora doesn't stand a chance. Riku own's sora. And if teamates are allowed, mickey will pwn and keep no prisoner's!

Sora KHMaster

there both awesome sora has the power and riku got the moves i would hope for a draw but if i had to choose i would say riku he just looks cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back