• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well...haven't seen the "scan" ability with sora (in vids) but when i saw mickey, man was he strong (cerberus battle vid-mickey)
roxas is the same though (with ob and oathkeeper)...he's really powerful against axel and, lmao, axel can't use any attacks. not even one when roxas is pounding him (fire ring battle thing NOT the tournament)

t0g

really though.....dont people get the mickey is not as cool or strong as sora? "Jump around like yoda!!" deez nuts....i played kh2....i,for some reason died suddenly with Sora and mickey just showed up...the boss has no health left but for some reason you have to finish every boss off with the 3rd hit of a combo...anyway mickey just comes out of no where...(its not a cutscene or anything) and i fighht as him...i couldnt get the final combo on the boss so when mickey and his low health died, Sora revived with full health and could take out the boss instantly....i think it was a coinsidence because people are talking about cerberus but i didnt fight him during cerberus.....now im probably going to has this quoted and people are going to be asking questions about mickey.....but really it wasnt like "OMG IM PLAYING AS KINGDOM MICKEY."....HE DID NOTHING SPECIAL....so give it a rest

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
t0g said:
really though.....dont people get the mickey is not as cool or strong as sora? "Jump around like yoda!!" deez nuts....i played kh2....i,for some reason died suddenly with Sora and mickey just showed up...the boss has no health left but for some reason you have to finish every boss off with the 3rd hit of a combo...anyway mickey just comes out of no where...(its not a cutscene or anything) and i fighht as him...i couldnt get the final combo on the boss so when mickey and his low health died, Sora revived with full health and could take out the boss instantly....i think it was a coinsidence because people are talking about cerberus but i didnt fight him during cerberus.....now im probably going to has this quoted and people are going to be asking questions about mickey.....but really it wasnt like "OMG IM PLAYING AS KINGDOM MICKEY."....HE DID NOTHING SPECIAL....so give it a rest

has it ever occured to u that some of us dont care how well mickey fights but just like him cause he is the most famous disney character and some of us only started playin kh cause it was disney? also its quite possible that square purposely made it so that mickey wouldnt last very long when u actually played as him cause they dont want some of us killin off sora on purpose and then playin as mickey the whole time

GuardianCloud

Man! All of you got to have more faith in Sora. Sure Sora would get owned by King Mickey but Sora has proven himself in these kind of situations before. I would really think that Sora would win because he...well...because he can do it...wait...hmm...maybe not. Yea maybe King Mickey would win...but i'm a fan of Sora so I choose Sora!:D

jamietl

sora all the way, i mean sora is just as fast as micky (based on when i see sonic blade on kh1). anyway i wouldn't trust the fate of the galaxy a mouse with big ears, someone who would make frodo look like a giant, and and sounds like someone whose swallowed a whistle.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
jamietl said:
sora all the way, i mean sora is just as fast as micky (based on when i see sonic blade on kh1). anyway i wouldn't trust the fate of the galaxy a mouse with big ears, someone who would make frodo look like a giant, and and sounds like someone whose swallowed a whistle.

so wait u would rather trust the fate of the galaxy in the hands of a fifteen year old rather than a what? nearly 100 year old king? lol jk jk if u wanna trust sora more than mickey its fine with me just thought id point that out

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
u do realize that mickey had the same girlfriend for like 77 years right? lol though yeah more people <in general> like mickey mroe than sora cause there r quite a few people that dont even know who sora is -_- its sad disney in america and other countries should emphasize the kh characters more like for a while hot topic had more nightmare before christmas stuff than disney

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah it was really dumb i was like i want nightmare before christmas stuff and the website had like nothin good so i went to hot topic and it was like heaven. lol i was like yay jack skellington

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ooo i have these jack skellington socks that go up to my knees lol and a t shirt and a bag and lots of other stuff lol....
but back to the topic now like i was sayin mickey would win he has more experience and better skills regardless of how good he is when u play him. i mean they cant make him as good as he really is it would be too easy lol

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah and a silver keyblade and mickey has pluto to send messages though i dont know if that has anythin to do with beatin sora in a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back