• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora VS Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeofhonor

I had a request to do Kairi vs Aqua,but Kairi is only seen using the keyblade once,for basic attacks.So,im doing my third thread:Sora vs Aqua

Sora grew up on the Destiney Islands,and whie he helped Riku try to leave the islands,he realy didnt care one way or another.However,once Kairi was kidnapped,he traveled across many worlds,eventuly rescueing her and freeing Riku.He then ended up in Castle Oblivion,where his memory was taken apart by Namine.After meeting Sora,Namine betrayed Organization XIII,and started to fix his memory.However,this took a year for her to repair his memory.After that,he defeated the Organization,but with help from all his friends,including Riku and Kairi.
Aqua was one of the three aprentices of Grand Master Eraqus.She left the Land of Departure to find Xehanort and keep an eye on him.She failed at both,and xehanort ended up possesing Terra body.She manged to defeat him,but sacrificed herself to save his body,still possesed by Xehanort,who had lost his memory.

Martial Skill

Sora had no proper training with the Keyblade,but possible practiced with a wooden sword.He showed greta skill with the keyblade,and was in normal shape,giving him no major advantages.
Aqua,having trained with Grand Master Eraqus,was a Keyblade master.she was also in great shape.However she focused more on magic then strength.Sora is stronger,but doesnt have the training or the longer reach Aqua does.Aqua gets the edge.

Magic skill

Sora is a more moderate fighter than others,but only has basic magic,and thus relies on people such as Donald Duck and Jack Skellington.Aqua,on the other hand,is very advanced in magic,and is better than the three previously mentioned people.Aqua gets a humungous edge.

Equipment

Sora uses the most basic of Keyblades,the Kingdom Key,which has no advantages or disadvantages.Aqua's Keyblade,the Rainfell,sacrafices attacking power for advanced magic and reach.Added to the fact that she's taller than him and excels at magic,she has a major advantage.Aqua gets the edge.

Special Attacks/Abillities

Sora's Drive Forms,when fully leveled up,are highly dangerous.However,he needs his friends to activate them.In other words,he could only use high jump,dash,double jump,and glide,three of these also being used by Aqua.She,on the other hand,had her shotlocks and "forms".Since my PSP is out of order,we'll be considering her basic shotlock.While weak,she gets points for weaponizing bubbles.Sora has better attacks,but while they cant be used,Aqua has more and they work.Aqua gets the edge.

The Verdict

Sora may have more practical experience,but Aqua outclasses him in almost every way.Sora would put up a good fight,but when she has better magic,usable special attacks,and more proper training,he never had a chance.I declare Aqua the winner.This is just my opinion,feel free to add your own,along with any battles you'd like to see in the future.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Well about this one, Aqua takes the cake big time. If we are to put them in a fight after the events of DDD Aqua would crush Sora, maybe even Riku and Roxas together. Not only she is a master, but she has spent 10 years in the Realm of Darkness, Kingdom Hearts knows what she fought in there...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would,but Minnie has no weapon,Kairi has no magic,and neither one has any apecial attacks/abillities.

Minnie has Faith...like, literally, the move in KH2, Faith. She's fine ;) haha xD What about Daisy vs. Minnie? Or CLARABELLE VS. CLARA CLUCK!!! That is some serious business!!!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Definitely Aqua. She lacks attack power but easily makes up for it with magic plus she has a over a decade more experience with both magic and the keyblade and as a testament to her skill she defeated Terranort. Sure terra struggled against MX a couple times in the fight but over all Aqua was able to defeat Xehanort in a younger body whereas Sora needed riku's help just to beat Xemnas who's just basically a half of terranort.

Minne is the sailor moon of that universe

Sailor_Minnie_Mouse_by_cherry12.jpg

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yep, Riku vs Aqua would be intriguing in of itself. They both took down Xehanort. They both are Keyblade Masters. And, both of them risked everything for their friends. Plus, Riku in KH3DS seemed have a lot of abilities similar to Aqua or is it just me that thinks that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back