• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you prefer, Aqua or Sora?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XehanortHeartles

And there's the loophole I was looking for in regards to Yen Sid. Though to be frank I'm rather unimpressed with MX's magical abilities. We didn't really get to see too much of it.
For general knowledge, which interview is that from?

I still said Yen Sid doesnt count as he is a retired Keyblader. Still beign second to magic to the FINAL VILLAIN is damn impressive. Lingering Sentinent was kicking Sora's ass with mostly magical attacks rather than physical and thanks to be able to ride the keyblade in the battle. Imagine what someone above LS in magic would do. Again Sora vs Aqua currently would be basically the same as Sora vs Lingering Sentinent with small variations. Sora simply cant compete yet against it.

Of course. A horde of pink elephants can fall on all of them and they'll both die. Poor writing aside (lol space scooter) and most everything else aside, seeing how I still don't believe Aqua knew how to reshape worlds so much as to activate the mechanism installed into the LoD, Final Form trumps her. Hell maybe even Master Form.

It is one of the options given to masters once they pass the mark of maestry, she was shown how to reshape worlds is one of the knowledgements granted to masters upon getting the mark. We see Eraqus calling Aqua to say some things that she is entitles to know as a master unfortunately we got to see only the last part. She didnt showed it, but it is stated that she knows it as she passed the mark. For example if Xemnas had merged with the complete KH he would have attained the power to re-create the universe in his image, we havent see a power near that ridiculous scale in the entire game but it is safe to assume he can if that was his objective had he succeeded.

Final Form Sora could potentially be fatal for her, but Sora cant retain that form infinitely you guys are acting as if Sora had infinte time for Final Form. If you want to take it like that then I can also give infinite time and unfair boost to Aqua's most powerful moves and it will be worse.

Say Final Form would almost have to trump her. The description is.
Unleashes the True power of the Keyblade.
I don't think Aqua has anywhere near this.

1) Final form is limited, you dont act as if Sora has infinite final form neither has to recharge them, less you want to do the same with Aqua.
2) That doenst mean it grant the knowledge of how to use it, AGAIN I already said Sora has more RAW power than Aqua and in Final Form I would say that possibly her raw power rapes Aqua's raw power. For example an stroke from Sora's Keyblade in Final Form would most likely be like 20 strokes from Aqua's. However that doesnt mean he knows the most obscure secret of the Keyblade like how to wipe out worlds, neither how to ride the Keyblade (and no even if it floats it isnt nowhere the same, watch LS vs Sora and see how ridiculous is the difference) or to reshape them. Neither it automatically materialize him an armor like that of properly trained keybladers.

I again put starwars as an example, Sora is Anakin, the one with the greatest potential but still until he reached maturity he will still lose to those with the proper maestry and training like Sidious and Yoda.

Sora is incredibly overrated here, seriously people you dont seem to get that him fighting Aqua would be virtually a VERY similar fight to that of Lingering Sentinent, and we all know how this fight would turn out. Sora fighting any of TAV in fight would be incredibly similar to the Lingering Sentinent fight.

Guess I shall create a thread putting him agains the Mysertious Figure in an all out battle to death if he wins this, to see how the forum perceived Sora's strenght. Though I guess he will win, as apparently here popularity and fanbase is more relevant in a battle than feats and abilities still will be funny to play the devil's lawyer.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
I fail to see how Aqua can actually destroy or reshape the entire worlds?
It seem like a goddess in KH.
Yeah, her magic is stronger if compare to anyone,but i don't think she was the second strongest after MX, perhaps Yen Sid has his strength too. But he just lazy in showing off.

Lol. I don't know Aqua can destroy or reshape a world.
Which worlds does she destroy? ._.
Don't tell me that he mean Castle Oblivion

Crystal

Silver Member
Lol. I don't know Aqua can destroy or reshape a world.
Which worlds does she destroy? ._.
Don't tell me that he mean Castle Oblivion

I think the reshape thingy maybe is the creation of Castle Oblivion..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
even if final form is temporary, Aqua'd have to live until Sora runs out of time. And then take Sora down before he Forms again.

I gotta vote for Sora. I love him. Of course I love Aqua too, but Sora IS the Keyblade's "chosen one" even if it wasn't supposed to be like that.

I still prefer how Sora became a Wilder. At least until they explain how Riku got the WttD.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I gotta vote for Sora. I love him. Of course I love Aqua too, but Sora IS the Keyblade's "chosen one" even if it wasn't supposed to be like that.

yeah that stop meaning anything midway kh1 now anyone can have one

XehanortHeartles

Yeah, Sora wouldn't need that much time to overwhelm Aqua in Final Form. Hell, Vanitas knocked her out with one blow.

And you and smile act like if Sora would finish Aqua in that time easily. When has Sora ever defeated a major boss on its own with a form? Never. Again see Sora vs LS, Aqua fighting Sora would be basically the same as Sora fighting LS why is this concept so hard to get?

And Vanitas had the freaking X-blade, you cant compare and you know it. Lmao seriously this is your argument to say Aqua is weak? This is like me saying "Sora would have been raped by Twilight Xemnas if Riku and his team wasnt there to help". Give Aqua the X-blade and she will open a second butthole in Sora's ass and will be able to fight on par with KH merger Xemnas. You know the X-blade a power that is comparable to the full and real KH.

Yeah, Sora wouldn't need that much time to overwhelm Aqua in Final Form. Hell, Vanitas knocked her out with one blow.

XehanortHeartles

Oh yes, because that makes oh so much more sense. Give Sora a X-Blade which hell, plot wise he MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE ALREADY what with absorbing Ven and we'll have a very fun time on our hands.

I am just trying to get a debate with FEATS, not with favouritism and fanboyism, why is this so hard? Also why do you selectively quote me? My answer was that claiming Aqua is not very strong because she was 1 shotted by an adversary with the X-BLADE has no logic, becuase honestly anyone with the X-blade would WTFPWN 99.99% of KHverse. And why do you give Sora the X-blade? Now you are claiming it he has it? He doesnt, he hasnt shown he has it. So Sora has no X-blade and you cant give to him feats that havent been shown or hinted.

When I said "Give Aqua the X blade" was just an example of how ridiculously powerful is the X-blade not that you know I am actually giving Aqua the X-blade for this battle, just using it as an example. If you give Sora the X-blade too he would WTFPWN possibly even merger Xemnas. I am just pointing out it is fucking ridiculous to say "Aqua is not so strong because she was 1 shotted by Vanitas" when that Vanitas had the freaking X-blade. Please people be objective.

I have come to love this forum and most people here including you smile are really of my liking because I love the arguments you give in other threads, but here I feel like I am in that debate of "Sasuke vs Living Tribunal" in the Naruto forum where people were saying Sasuke wins, only because it was their favourite character ignoring all feats and hints.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What can I say, I played all the games and I'm just unimpressed with Aqua's strengths. You keep saying you're bringing in FEATS but it's a problem if, as I keep saying, I don't buy for a moment that she has half the abilities a True Master has.
Can Mickey recreate worlds? Nope, but he's a True Master. So why can Aqua suddenly do so? Where's the proof that she can? I didn't see it in the games. And inb4reply -
Does Aqua changing LoD into CO mean she knew what she was doing beyond hitting a switch? Nope, since we saw that hitting the switch was what Eraqus told her to do, without explaining further.
So yeah. Excuse me if seeing what Sora's been through and what Aqua's been through, I think that if Sora takes the fight seriously, he can take her down.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas brought it on himself because he was acting arrogantly. Had he offed Sora instead of gloat, he might've been the one taking possession of the vessel. Instead, he went 'ha ha I win' which gave Sora the time he needed to call his Keyblade back.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Roxas brought it on himself because he was acting arrogantly. Had he offed Sora instead of gloat, he might've been the one taking possession of the vessel. Instead, he went 'ha ha I win' which gave Sora the time he needed to call his Keyblade back.

I feel Roxas's behavior is justified. Besides, Sora's plot armor would've kicked in if Roxas would've tried to off him.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I feel Roxas's behavior is justified. Besides, Sora's plot armor would've kicked in if Roxas would've tried to off him.

Seeing how KH2 is KH2, then yes. Also, they didn't really have time to waste after all that Hakuna Matata'ing. Otherwise, I think we might've gotten to see something interesting. Like, Roxas taking over until they run into Kairi and Riku and then Sora would've taken over again.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Seeing how KH2 is KH2, then yes. Also, they didn't really have time to waste after all that Hakuna Matata'ing. Otherwise, I think we might've gotten to see something interesting. Like, Roxas taking over until they run into Kairi and Riku and then Sora would've taken over again.

That would have been a little weird and it would have changed a lot of stuff that happened. We might have had a Donald and Goofy boss battle.

XehanortHeartles

What can I say, I played all the games and I'm just unimpressed with Aqua's strengths. You keep saying you're bringing in FEATS but it's a problem if, as I keep saying, I don't buy for a moment that she has half the abilities a True Master has.
Can Mickey recreate worlds? Nope, but he's a True Master. So why can Aqua suddenly do so? Where's the proof that she can? I didn't see it in the games. And inb4reply -
Does Aqua changing LoD into CO mean she knew what she was doing beyond hitting a switch? Nope, since we saw that hitting the switch was what Eraqus told her to do, without explaining further.
So yeah. Excuse me if seeing what Sora's been through and what Aqua's been through, I think that if Sora takes the fight seriously, he can take her down.

It is stated that upon a passing the mark of maestry the option of having your own world and reshaping it to your will is available to you, why should we deny this or believe otherwise? Aqua passed the MoM so he has the requirement needed for that. You say you didnt saw anything like that in the games, did you missed the part where Master Xehanort was reshaping the landscape and creating mountains just with a wave of his hands?

But fair enough lets not take a true master abilities which she should have in count as she hasnt shown it onscreen. Though I am almost certain that at KH3 or 3D Sora and Riku will do something like that upon passing the MoM which should confirm Aqua can indeed do it too.

Still without that you are aware that Sora fighting Aqua would be basically the same as Sora fighting Lingering Sentinent right?

So basically you admit that Sora won that fight because of PIS right? (Character induced stupidity) and Crowley basically said it was due to PIS (plot) so if PIS and CIS wasnt present Sora would have lost a few fights and even died, thats what I am saying.

Vanitas knocked Aqua out with his standard keyblade. Granted it was a cheap shot. . .but Sora takes cheap shots too. Roxas found that out the hard way.

Nope, he offed Aqua with the X-blade and Mickey too you seem to forget that. Anyone with the X-blade would rape anyone we have seen so far bar merger Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back