• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora VS Aqua - Who Would Win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Sora never defeated LS. For one, that battle is arguably non-canon. Secondly, even if it was canon, nobody won the fight. The fight just stopped. Third... Sora had backup with him while LS was on his own.

1. Donald and Goofy were not a big help, they were just alive for what, 5 seconds
2. Nomura majorly said that the fight between Sora and Lingering Sentiment was canon like Aqua vs mistery guy, th new bbs boss
3. and Sora had to win the fight or els Terra would not stop fighting him, he realised that he were not Xehanort, thats the first reason to fight agains him, after so much years, since BBS (Terra's last boss is Xehanort) to KHII (where LS thought that Sora were Xehanort), it looks like LS just have one goal in mind, defeating Xehanort

i wouldn't surprise myself if we had to fight agains LS again, but in an easy battle

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
uou, i never said that, what i said is that Sora would be able to defeat Aqua, even if she's superior to Terra, it would be a hard foght to him, but it would be Sora with the Limit form and Aqua with the modes. thats me statement

I never said that's what you said...it is purely a general statement....I didn't use your name did I?

I said "SORA FANS" its a general statement....I said that, since someone else had basically said something along those lines already.

EDIT::::

And if memory serves me right (which it rarely does...haha) he said that the secret boss in BBS is as cannon as LS.....hang on, let me search for it.

Here is what I found on Heartstation

- Is it stronger than the Vanitas Sentiment?

Nomura: We took a survey, and it seemed people had the feeling that the Vanitas Sentiment was stronger, though fighting the new character was overwhelming more difficult. However, relating to ability of technique, obviously the new character is stronger. It keeps attacking with heinous techniques. As an opponent, compared to the Vanitas Sentiment, it’s hard to tell what it’s next move will be. If I had to say so, this time the new character is a similar type as the Lingering Sentiment from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. What will it’s next attack be, you can’t tell! It’s quite unpleasant.

And

- This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1. Donald and Goofy were not a big help, they were just alive for what, 5 seconds
2. Nomura majorly said that the fight between Sora and Lingering Sentiment was canon like Aqua vs mistery guy, th new bbs boss
3. and Sora had to win the fight or els Terra would not stop fighting him, he realised that he were not Xehanort, thats the first reason to fight agains him, after so much years, since BBS (Terra's last boss is Xehanort) to KHII (where LS thought that Sora were Xehanort), it looks like LS just have one goal in mind, defeating Xehanort

i wouldn't surprise myself if we had to fight agains LS again, but in an easy battle

1. That's not a legitimate argument because that's gameplay wise not story wise. But notice how Sora is always saying "My friends are my power!" He takes this statement literally. You can't take flawed AI as a story argument because that's fault of the gameplay. Story-wise, Donald and Goofy help Sora A LOT!
2. He said LS was canon but he never said the battle itself was canon.
3. No he wouldn't. Notice how after the battle, LS has NO INJURIES WHATSOEVER. If Sora really did win, LS would be laying on the floor in pain like all the other bosses. But no, he just stands there. It's like Sephiroth VS Sora, nobody really won that fight. It just stopped. LS just realized since Sora didn't use darkness, he had no relation to Xehanort and then simply stopped the battle.

Rexy

Bronze Member
1. That's not a legitimate argument because that's gameplay wise not story wise. But notice how Sora is always saying "My friends are my power!" He takes this statement literally. You can't take flawed AI as a story argument because that's fault of the gameplay. Story-wise, Donald and Goofy help Sora A LOT!
2. He said LS was canon but he never said the battle itself was canon.
3. No he wouldn't. Notice how after the battle, LS has NO INJURIES WHATSOEVER. If Sora really did win, LS would be laying on the floor in pain like all the other bosses. But no, he just stands there. It's like Sephiroth VS Sora, nobody really won that fight. It just stopped. LS just realized since Sora didn't use darkness, he had no relation to Xehanort and then simply stopped the battle.
1. i'm talking about that battle and not about Goffy and Donald helping Sora throughout the game
2. he said, if i'm not wrong, in a recent interview, that the battle was canon, i think
3. Is an armour man, cam'oun

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
1. i'm talking about that battle and not about Goffy and Donald helping Sora throughout the game
2. he said, if i'm not wrong, in a recent interview, that the battle was canon, i think

1. Then what exactly are you talking about?
3. ??? I didn't understand this one at all. Are you saying because it's armor, that it doesn't count?
LS wasn't lying on the ground or looked like he was hurt at all....no sign of pain...that's what he's saying. LS just went back to the position he was when Sora saw him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Look, here's the Vanitas Sentiment battle. Go to 4:20 and you'll see Vanitas is hurt.
[video=youtube;6FUNKtu_ZYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUNKtu_ZYU&feature=related[/video]

Now look at LS:
[video=youtube;Lwbu8r_Pcpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwbu8r_Pcpw[/video]
Both Sora and LS are just standing there with no hint of injury or getting hurt. If Sora really did beat LS, then LS would kneel down or be in some "hurting" pose like VS was. So in all honesty, nobody won that fight.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
agreed my friend. All of you are TRAITORS!!

We're not traitors. You're just ignorant and in denial :p

1. All you said was that Donald and Goofy died almost immediately after the battle started, not helping Sora in any way. But hey, don't blame the AI. Story wise, they helped a lot more than you know.
2. I don't remember, but that doesn't prove your point anyway since LS intentionally stopped the battle after seeing that Sora was sheltering Ven's heart, and that he's not a trick sent by Xehanort.
3. Armor would be dented or scratched if Sora really hurt him, and it's not. Personally, I don't see this as particularly important, but LS being "just armor" is no excuse.

@ skyfoxx - the video's still showing. Try using the other spoiler tag.

k99y77

Awards
aqua beat malificent in her dragon form and i'm sure she could slice through a building if she had too
are you really comparing dragon malificent with xemnas dragon form? LOL
and by the way sora already beat dragon malificent in KH1

αsiя

space coke

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Riku was there with Sora, and I'm also pretty sure he did all the work (gameplay wise).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Riku was there to help him. Sora also had help in the Maleficent battle, both of them.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

That's because all you said was "Dragon" so we assumed you were talking about Maleficent Dragon.
And what does Xemnas dragon form have to do with any of this? Aqua never had the chance to fight it so the comparison is impossible. You need to make a comparison by using enemies that both Aqua and Sora fought. An example of this would be Terranort. But the thing is... Sora only fought Heartless and Nobody of Terranort separately in different times. When Aqua fought Terranort, not only was he both Xemnas and XH combined, but he also had a keyblade making him stronger than the Xehanorts Sora fought. But even then, Aqua would be proven to be better.

EDIT: Also like the others said Riku was there to help Sora. In fact during the cutscenes it tells us that Riku was the one doing most of the work. In the vehicle, Riku was the one to both drive it, shield it, and shoot lazers. Sora just stood there and attacked when enemies got near him.

k99y77

Awards
αsiя;5155237 said:
Hmm, I'm pretty sure Riku was there with Sora, and I'm also pretty sure he did all the work (gameplay wise).

Riku was there to help him. Sora also had help in the Maleficent battle, both of them.

That's because all you said was "Dragon" so we assumed you were talking about Maleficent Dragon.
And what does Xemnas dragon form have to do with any of this? Aqua never had the chance to fight it so the comparison is impossible. You need to make a comparison by using enemies that both Aqua and Sora fought. An example of this would be Terranort. But the thing is... Sora only fought Heartless and Nobody of Terranort separately in different times. When Aqua fought Terranort, not only was he both Xemnas and XH combined, but he also had a keyblade making him stronger than the Xehanorts Sora fought. But even then, Aqua would be proven to be better.

EDIT: Also like the others said Riku was there to help Sora. In fact during the cutscenes it tells us that Riku was the one doing most of the work. In the vehicle, Riku was the one to both drive it, shield it, and shoot lazers. Sora just stood there and attacked when enemies got near him.
i know that sora got help from his friends but xemnas dragon form is as strong as 7 dragon maleficents
@skyfoxx if aqua can do it so can sora he is getting stronger

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i know that sora got help from his friends but xemnas dragon form is as strong as 7 dragon maleficents
@skyfoxx if aqua can do it so can sora he is getting stronger

Do you have proof that Xemnas' dragon is 7 times stronger than Maleficent in dragon form?

I agree, Sora's getting stronger. But the point of this thread is whether or not he would be able to defeat Aqua in his current state, and he can't.

Z

Zulkir

Look, here's the Vanitas Sentiment battle. Go to 4:20 and you'll see Vanitas is hurt.

Now look at LS:

Both Sora and LS are just standing there with no hint of injury or getting hurt. If Sora really did beat LS, then LS would kneel down or be in some "hurting" pose like VS was. So in all honesty, nobody won that fight.

I always assumed that LS suddenly stopping and kneeling again had to do with him realizing that he wasn't fighting Xehanort. If I remember, he says something like "Xehanort! Is that you? All that is left of me is my hatred of Xehanort!".

OT

In my opinion, having received formal training from an experienced master of the keyblade, Aqua would likely beat Sora, who sort of just picked up his moves along the way.

Dross263

^^

Agreed. Sora wouldn't stand a chance against Aqua, only because she's more trained than him, I mean, Aqua had like, 4 or 5 years of Keyblade training, while all the training Sora had, was fighting with Riku using a stick...

And alsoAqua fought Terranort, wich was like, Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless combined, and she won. Now, if you put Sora in a room ALONE against Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless, would you really expect him to win? If yes, then... Well...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I always assumed that LS suddenly stopping and kneeling again had to do with him realizing that he wasn't fighting Xehanort. If I remember, he says something like "Xehanort! Is that you? All that is left of me is my hatred of Xehanort!".

OT

In my opinion, having received formal training from an experienced master of the keyblade, Aqua would likely beat Sora, who sort of just picked up his moves along the way.

Yeah that's what I thought to. I remember reading something about him stopping the fight because he realized Ven's heart was in Sora's and felt his presence. So I don't think anyone truly won that fight because it never finished.

And yes, the fact that Aqua had professional training and is fully 100% a master and knows all of the keyblade skills automatically makes her stronger than Sora. And I love how people are forgetting that in KH2FM they described LS as "his keyblade abilities are far superior to Sora's." That just flat-out proves TAV is stronger than Sora.

Don't get me wrong, Sora has potential and with proper training he can get better than TAV... but as he is right now, he's just a noob.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that's what I thought to. I remember reading something about him stopping the fight because he realized Ven's heart was in Sora's and felt his presence. So I don't think anyone truly won that fight because it never finished.
You mean this? It was in 20 mysteries solved! in the BBS Ultimania.

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

[picture: LS and Sora]

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

And yes, the fact that Aqua had professional training and is fully 100% a master and knows all of the keyblade skills automatically makes her stronger than Sora. And I love how people are forgetting that in KH2FM they described LS as "his keyblade abilities are far superior to Sora's." That just flat-out proves TAV is stronger than Sora.

Don't get me wrong, Sora has potential and with proper training he can get better than TAV... but as he is right now, he's just a noob.

I agree with everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back