• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora v xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
im so tired and shuff that this is probably really really stupid but yeah

know when you verse xemnas the first time at the skyscraper thing. well that is also where roxas fought riku.

they also fought the same way with riku going down roxas coming up/ xemnas going down sora going up.

well seeing that xemnas is xehanorts nobody and is somehow related to terra (apparently not surte yet are we) who is somehow related to riku through the name thing terra and riku both meaning land or something.

and sora who is connected to roxas seeing as he is part of his being who is definately somehow connected to ven.

is it coincidnce that these 2 battles occured like this or does it mean something more such as a battle between ven and terra or something

im pretty sure its just a coincidence

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm guessing its just a coincidence, I doubt those battles had any relation with each other. Never know though, you can't be to certain with Nomura.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

know when you verse xemnas the first time at the skyscraper thing. well that is also where roxas fought riku.

they also fought the same way with riku going down roxas coming up/ xemnas going down sora going up.

well seeing that xemnas is xehanorts nobody and is somehow related to terra (apparently not surte yet are we) who is somehow related to riku through the name thing terra and riku both meaning land or something.

and sora who is connected to roxas seeing as he is part of his being who is definately somehow connected to ven.

is it coincidnce that these 2 battles occured like this or does it mean something more such as a battle between ven and terra or something

I'm pretty sure this is just coincidence. Even if it wasn't I don't think it would mean a fight with Ven and Terra. Why would they be fighting if they're on the same side and both training under the same mysterious master.

xickae

The battle is just coincidence but still nice thought.

I'm pretty sure this is just coincidence. Even if it wasn't I don't think it would mean a fight with Ven and Terra. Why would they be fighting if they're on the same side and both training under the same mysterious master.

How do you know this??? They indeed could have fought sometime in the past or, most probably, in the future , assuming Terra uses the power of darkness, this power could take over him making Ven battle with him in order to bring Terra back to his senses(all this after the secret video).

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

It could be a coincidence or perhaps not, to me such evidence it kinda revelaing BUT most people don't know this but instead of pressing triangle on clash there is two other sections to press it on Xemnas so it actually does damage I can't remember what they're called. People just imediatley press triangle to prevent getting hurt but in this case you can make the tables turn. I think you are talking about the move clash? No?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
The battle is just coincidence but still nice thought.

How do you know this??? They indeed could have fought sometime in the past or, most probably, in the future , assuming Terra uses the power of darkness, this power could take over him making Ven battle with him in order to bring Terra back to his senses(all this after the secret video).

o_O; After the secret video? When Ven is frozen? If that were true, Aqua would be involved in that fight too. <.< It just doesn't make any sense for any huge fight to happen after that. Ven would have to be defrosted in order to fight Terra, which would mean Terra or Aqua defrosted him simply to fight Terra. If Aqua knew he was unstable in that form and would hurt them, she would probably take Ven elsewhere, not let them fight. <.<;

And by saying that Ven and Terra fought, you're suggesting that Terra single handedly beat MX and DS. MX took Terra down with one hand behind his back. Literally. He only took it out to shoot that blizzaga spell. I doubt even with some power that Terra would be able to take them both down. And if he did, that would mean Terra and Terra alone is Xehanort, which is not the case guaranteed.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well it may be a connection but not like a direct connection. sort of like instinct. This may have been used to just show more of a connection between the two but not directly.

xickae

o_O; After the secret video? When Ven is frozen? If that were true, Aqua would be involved in that fight too. <.< It just doesn't make any sense for any huge fight to happen after that. Ven would have to be defrosted in order to fight Terra, which would mean Terra or Aqua defrosted him simply to fight Terra. If Aqua knew he was unstable in that form and would hurt them, she would probably take Ven elsewhere, not let them fight. <.<;

And by saying that Ven and Terra fought, you're suggesting that Terra single handedly beat MX and DS. MX took Terra down with one hand behind his back. Literally. He only took it out to shoot that blizzaga spell. I doubt even with some power that Terra would be able to take them both down. And if he did, that would mean Terra and Terra alone is Xehanort, which is not the case guaranteed.

Let me explain:
- I didn't mentioned RIGHT AFTER that fight, specially because we don't know whether that battle ended at that point;
- I was thinking about way after they defeated MX (maybe in a battle after the video);
- I also didn't say Terra fought alone against MX, Mickey appears in the end to join the battle (check the bottom right of this page http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/scan 1-2.jpg);
- I wasn't think that Ven was defrosted just to fight Terra, he was defrosted to survive and the battle between them was merely future consequence;
- Maybe Aqua understood there was no other way to solve the problem but Ven fight Terra.

Those were my thoughts. Sorry no multi quoting, I don't know how to do it.
Hope I could explain myself clearly.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Let me explain:
- I didn't mentioned RIGHT AFTER that fight, specially because we don't know whether that battle ended at that point;

I'm pretty sure it ended close after that. <.< Aqua and Ven were out of the fight, and Terra looked as if to be doing something with the eye thing, but like I said, I doubt he took out MX and the DS alone.

- I was thinking about way after they defeated MX (maybe in a battle after the video);

How can it be WAY after? When are you proposing Xehanort was created hm? The Xehanort from Kh1. And from who? Your theory kills all Xehanort theories we've had thus far.

- I also didn't say Terra fought alone against MX, Mickey appears in the end to join the battle (check the bottom right of this page http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/scan 1-2.jpg);

I realize Mickey was there, and he possibly joined the battle, but it didn't look like much was going on. I'm thinking something happened, something that involved the creation of Xehanort, and then Mickey could have found him, and perhaps took him to AtW in RG. Hrm. This is giving me ideas of my own about Mickey's role...

- I wasn't think that Ven was defrosted just to fight Terra, he was defrosted to survive and the battle between them was merely future consequence;[/QUOTE[

You're looking far far FAR too much into this. I highly highly doubt Terra and Ven fight at all in that game. Especially after Ven is frozen solid and MX has just summoned his KH. <.<

- Maybe Aqua understood there was no other way to solve the problem but Ven fight Terra.

There's no way Aqua would just sit there and watch her two companions fight, especially since she looked to be the protector of the group, casting a reflega spell up to Terra when the wave of keyblades came down on him.

Those were my thoughts. Sorry no multi quoting, I don't know how to do it.
Hope I could explain myself clearly.

S'alright, but you really are looking far too much into this.

xickae

Yeah! I guess you're right, but I couldn't avoid it I simply wrote. But thanks you all to clear this up for me.

Hanzo

I've been saying this for days. It was suppose to be use to connect the secret videos. That both of them was not in the game but a scene telling what will happen in the game. So basiclly we dont know if both of videos happened. They were both scenes by using symbols. So its was on purpose. They used it to tell what would happen and give us clues on the game. Like the video in KH1 is exactly the say as the fight in the game.

Heartless part of the world.
Roxas and Riku has a strong connection to Sora and the Xemnas. Roxas is Sora's nobody and Riku has the heartless of Xehanort in his heart.
Same location the Skyscarper Tower.
Also the way they cross.

Let me ask this question. Do we see when Riku goes to the ground to fight. I can't remember but i don't think so. All i say was when Riku got the Oblivion keyblade and was heading towards the ground. SO if it went farther then it's not the same but it stops there.

So im saying this could have happened for the BBS game. It stops at a certain point. So all really know is one person is like Sora, the main person that is connected to everthing in a way. One person like Kairi, caring. One person like Riku, who could use the power of darkness without being consumed but instead try to control it. SO think about it. Nomura had said it was a scene he never said it is the scene. Also something about it being a symbol of the scene in the game.

Interviewer: The game still relates to Birth By Sleep? [KH2: FM+’s secret ending]
Nomura: The secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is an image of the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back