• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora the heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyth

Isn't it because the shadow heartless are the only "real" heartless. One of the reports mentioned that Ansem was able to make heartless with a machine and he marked them with the heartless symbol. Thus this would mean that all hearts that turn into heartless would be shadow heartless regardless of how powerful the person was.

rui

peraps it was because he had light in his heart and that stoped im to become a powerfull heartless

Oathkeeper1313

The only "real" heartless, ones with absolutely no markings are shadow, Neo heartless (notice how they kind of look like disfigured people with antennae) darkballs and the bat thingys when you fight ansem. The invisibles have the heart shape cut out of them same with the darkside heartless. I consider that a marking but whatever. So he could have turned into a Neo or darkball, but Neos didn’t exist yet and darkballs are...uhh, weird? He could have turned into an artificial heartless if one stole his heart, like the man in traverse town, second district.

EDIT: The pot and barrel spiders dont have a heartless marking on the outside, but who knows whats on the inside?

Last edited:

Oathkeeper1313

yea, I'm sure if a giant darkside had come at Donald, Goofy, and Kairi, they would have done more than just hit it on the head

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Everything that lost it's heart should turn into a shadow. It is the basic heartless. Or, maybe his heart wasn't dark enough to be such a heartless being, like an invisible or defender.

Rose of Irony

I agree with Oathkeeper 1313 on both points. Also, Kairi couldn't really have "protected" Sora if he was a Defender or a Big Body. They could not have been shrouded by the Shadows that jumped on them, thus taking away the effect. A Shadow had the controls most similar to Sora. Shadows can jump, unlike Green Requiems, Large Bodies (except for their bum drop technique), Wyverns, etc. etc. This made getting to the Entrance Hall much easier.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
yah me too- or like what kind of people turn into the really big heartless? do you have to be really evil to turn into a big hartless, maybe thats why he was a shadow cause he was good an all.
*shrug* i dono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back