• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Scene After End No Credits! Spoils

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Its true XD i did it! some people thought i was nuts but i pulled it off! i worked my butt off on it too.

let me explain, you know if you've watched the ending, in the credits, there's a bit with of Sora in the secret place, its a pain having the credits there, and a really pain for AMV makers out there.

so i've been working for over a month taking snapshots of that scene and editing all 495 pictures, and i made, a full video of that scene with no credits what so ever, its just that scene in full screen. it runs just like a normal video and the speeds okay and everything so here there link to download it

http://files.filefront.com/Sora_secret_placewmv/;4875965;;/fileinfo.html

you may do whatever you like with the video, use it in a AMV, post it up on a site, send it to a friend, whatever its okay. just as long as you don't claim it as your own saying you made it and such because i worked very, very very hard on this for everyone so please, don't be a evil person. anywho ENJOY XD

The Answer

heartofdreams said:
thanks ^_^ i worked so hard on it.

i can tell! :D good job. but it really steams me how Kairi and Sora have their special bond, and Riku, the guy who dives into the darkness, and even transforms himself into xehonart just to help his friends doesn't get anything

(i relate to riku, that's why i don't like how he gets screwed over...or doesn't, depending on the definition of "screw" you're using ;) )

[-JF-]

Sora and Kairi have a special bond,
and Riku has a deep bond with Mickey. ;)

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
hmm it is only too dark because of your computer screen, i've done checked this video on three computers, some are dark and others alittle lighter, if you have movie maker you can always lighten it. but i'd try brightening your computer screen it may not look it but it may need you to so give it a try

Tidusman19

Website
www.myspace.com
heartofdreams said:
Its true XD i did it! some people thought i was nuts but i pulled it off! i worked my butt off on it too.

let me explain, you know if you've watched the ending, in the credits, there's a bit with of Sora in the secret place, its a pain having the credits there, and a really pain for AMV makers out there.

so i've been working for over a month taking snapshots of that scene and editing all 495 pictures, and i made, a full video of that scene with no credits what so ever, its just that scene in full screen. it runs just like a normal video and the speeds okay and everything so here there link to download it

http://files.filefront.com/Sora_secret_placewmv/;4875965;;/fileinfo.html

you may do whatever you like with the video, use it in a AMV, post it up on a site, send it to a friend, whatever its okay. just as long as you don't claim it as your own saying you made it and such because i worked very, very very hard on this for everyone so please, don't be a evil person. anywho ENJOY XD

dude nice job on the video really good except my media player has poor video quality so it was a little fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back