• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Saving the Old Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraNojes

Ok. So we have established the fact that Sora will be trying to save Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Right now I would say that Aqua is the easiest to say. All that is needed is to find a way into the realm of Darkness. For Ventus a.k.a Ven it is a matter of restoring his heart and then Sora giving it back to him. Terra is where it is tricky. Supposedly both Terra's Heart and Body have been consumed by darkness. His soul I believe still lingers in the Lingering Sentiment. I believe that both Terra's Heart and Body are in the Realm of Darkness and can be brought together. I believe this could also be true for other people say for example Axel. Of course this theory has some holes because MX's heart was in Terra's body and supposedly they are still fighting for control. It's quite possible that you could end up fighting Xehanort in his true body in the next game if the same were to apply to him as to Terra.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok. So we have established the fact that Sora will be trying to save Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Right now I would say that Aqua is the easiest to say. All that is needed is to find a way into the realm of Darkness. For Ventus a.k.a Ven it is a matter of restoring his heart and then Sora giving it back to him.

Tell us something that isn't obvious.

Terra is where it is tricky. Supposedly both Terra's Heart and Body have been consumed by darkness. His soul I believe still lingers in the Lingering Sentiment. I believe that both Terra's Heart and Body are in the Realm of Darkness and can be brought together.

When a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the Somebody can be reborn. In this case, Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defeated, so Apprentice Xehanort will return.

The Lingering Sentiment is very literally Terra's lingering sentiments.

Tatsu

Ok. So we have established the fact that Sora will be trying to save Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Right now I would say that Aqua is the easiest to say. All that is needed is to find a way into the realm of Darkness. For Ventus a.k.a Ven it is a matter of restoring his heart and then Sora giving it back to him. Terra is where it is tricky. Supposedly both Terra's Heart and Body have been consumed by darkness. His soul I believe still lingers in the Lingering Sentiment. I believe that both Terra's Heart and Body are in the Realm of Darkness and can be brought together. I believe this could also be true for other people say for example Axel. Of course this theory has some holes because MX's heart was in Terra's body and supposedly they are still fighting for control. It's quite possible that you could end up fighting Xehanort in his true body in the next game if the same were to apply to him as to Terra.

^Right now this is just wishful thinking. This adventure is not happening. Apparently Sora's story is cancelled! KH is now about Data Sora and the adventures in the Data World.

It would be awesome if we could get a game about Sora trying to find them but ain't happening. Ever. Sora's story has...been..canned.

RoseGirl007

This is quite possible - i'm pretty sure that this will be the basis of KHIII.

Radar

Bronze Member
I would say Sora's story is just delayed, or progressing really slowly. He'll have his time to shine in kh3 in about 5 or 6 years whenever that sht is released.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Dont forget Aqua! the only KH Girl who can actually fend for herself and not get Kidnapped (and Larxene doesn't count XD)

Ha, indeed! I wouldn't even say the only "KH girl." I'd say she's one of the very few video game girls in general who can actually kick butt and be feminine at the exact same time.

RoseGirl007

Ha, indeed! I wouldn't even say the only "KH girl." I'd say she's one of the very few video game girls in general who can actually kick butt and be feminine at the exact same time.

I agree! there is actually not many RPG girl characters that actually play large rolls in there game/series!

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Right now I would say that Aqua is the easiest to say. All that is needed is to find a way into the realm of Darkness.

Well, considering that the Realm of Darkness isn't small (it is a realm, after all), and she's been trying to find her way out-- actually, I don't remember why she's in there...

But I would say that she is not the easiest to get to. She's in an entire realm seperate from Sora, and then when they get to her, how are they going to get out? One does not simply WALK out of the Darkness. =_=

For Ventus a.k.a Ven it is a matter of restoring his heart and then Sora giving it back to him.

They have to find him first. Axel spent a poo load of time looking for the Chamber of Waking (whichever one Ven was in), and even if he did find it, he's currently dead in the series.

The most productive (and least boring) way for Sora and Co. to find Ven is to first find Aqua first, since she placed him in the chamber and altered the Land of Departure.

Terra is where it is tricky. Supposedly both Terra's Heart and Body have been consumed by darkness. His soul I believe still lingers in the Lingering Sentiment. I believe that both Terra's Heart and Body are in the Realm of Darkness and can be brought together.

Well, before he became Xehanort (Ansem the Wise's apprentice), he was Terranort. Then his Heartless was destroyed, then his Nobody, so I'd assume that the creature that comes back to life is Terranort, not Terra and Master Xehanort seperately.

I'm pretty sure this would be Sora's main objective in the next game (or the main antagonist, also considering it's the Xehanort Saga/Chronicles). Terranort wouldn't just sit back for Sora and Co. to find Aqua (I can actually see it being a separate scenario in which Sora and Aqua have separate scenarios), so we should assume that saving Terra would be high on the priority list for the next main installment.

Also, in regards to the Lingering Sentiment, Terra does not have his complete soul. The Lingering Sentiment is Terra's armor with some of his soul in it, which is why it can move (a.k.a. "be animate"). If the two (Terra and Master Xehanort) were to come back, then Terra would have an incomplete soul, and Xehanort could just kill him off then.

Of course this theory has some holes because MX's heart was in Terra's body and supposedly they are still fighting for control. It's quite possible that you could end up fighting Xehanort in his true body in the next game if the same were to apply to him as to Terra.

A possibility, I guess.

Tatsu said:
^Right now this is just wishful thinking. This adventure is not happening. Apparently Sora's story is cancelled! KH is now about Data Sora and the adventures in the Data World.

The Data Sora's story is to make what happened eleven years ago ("Birth by Sleep") relevant to the real Sora. Without Coded, Sora and Co. would know nothing about people in the past that they don't necessarily know about, or at least until they catch wind that Xehanort is back. They wouldn't even think that he's in need of help (seeing as he's actually Terranort, and not Apprentice Xehanort).

Coded isn't a cancellation of Sora's story. It's what's keeping Sora's story flowing.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, considering that the Realm of Darkness isn't small (it is a realm, after all), and she's been trying to find her way out-- actually, I don't remember why she's in there...

But I would say that she is not the easiest to get to. She's in an entire realm seperate from Sora, and then when they get to her, how are they going to get out? One does not simply WALK out of the Darkness. =_=

Aqua got trapped in there from trying to save Terra from falling into darkness. The only way she could save him was to leave her armor and Terra behind to blast away from the realm and she falls away.

And obviously, it'd take them a while to find Aqua but once they do, it's easy. No you can't walk away from the realm of darkness... but just have Riku around and he'll make a portal in which they'll all escape to. It's easier than Ventus and Terra atleast.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Aqua got trapped in there from trying to save Terra from falling into darkness. The only way she could save him was to leave her armor and Terra behind to blast away from the realm and she falls away.

And obviously, it'd take them a while to find Aqua but once they do, it's easy. No you can't walk away from the realm of darkness... but just have Riku around and he'll make a portal in which they'll all escape to. It's easier than Ventus and Terra atleast.
Riku can't make CoD's anymore.

Xarhas

Sorry if this has already been said, but couldn't they just borrow the Star Shard from Yen Sid and teleport to the Dark Realm? Then, they'd use it again to get out of there with Aqua by their side. Or did the Star Shard break in BBS? I think I heard somewhere that it did.
Meh, I dunno. Just a thought.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry if this has already been said, but couldn't they just borrow the Star Shard from Yen Sid and teleport to the Dark Realm? Then, they'd use it again to get out of there with Aqua by their side. Or did the Star Shard break in BBS? I think I heard somewhere that it did.

No, it didn't break. Mickey gave it back in the ending. However, Yen Sid might not have it anymore. 11 years is a long time, and also, you can't control the star shard. It decides where it wants to go, not you.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No, but Sora could hang onto that letter from Kairi.

To read when he's bored?
The letter didn't open the DtL.

That's just a Gummy Block that Mickey Used. I doubt they could use it to get to the RoD.

Mog

Awards
No, it didn't break. Mickey gave it back in the ending. However, Yen Sid might not have it anymore. 11 years is a long time, and also, you can't control the star shard. It decides where it wants to go, not you.

It's called star fragment.

Yeah, I think KH3 will be about saving TAV,Eraqus,Xion and Axel.3D will just be some irrelivant filler shit.

Fallen Prince

I agree with Sign. If you listen closely, after the final boss in KHII you hear Xemnas moan "Keyblade" as if he is remembering who he really is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's called star fragment.

Yeah, I think KH3 will be about saving TAV,Eraqus,Xion and Axel.3D will just be some irrelivant filler shit.

Not in english it isn't. The name was changed to star shard in the E3 trailer ^^

And I don't agree that 3D is irrelevant filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back