• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora s voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I like it ...but its kinda scary to me ,b/c I am not used to it .

dejah

:|
i think Haley did an awesome job

note that his normal voice and VO is different. lol..

i think he looks a tad scary tho.. -_-

dejah

lol.

or i see trannies. xD

seroiously he looks scary.

the major growth spurt.

i think he should cut his hair

dejah

i think he sounds awesome!!

man KH2 NA is gonna pwn!! grrr i can't wait!!!!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's bad. Terrible. Sora sounds real bad. Period. So far, his voice is as bad as Musashi's voice in Musashi Samurai Legend.

His voice should've sounded exactly like Haley's voice. Instead, Haley is trying to make him sound like he did KH1 and the ending result isn't sounding too good. It's going from deep to light to deep to light. Because of this, Sora doesn't sound like he's speaking naturally. He's now a character who doesn't know how he should sound. As a Sora fan, I'm very disappointed.

I'm now in full fledged support to have Jesse sing the Atlantica segments as Sora.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
^I sorta agree.

I mean,maybe cuz since his voice changed,I'm not used 2 it yet.
I think Haley should put alittle more effort into Sora's voice & have more life & action into it.

It sounds like he's readin rite off the script...word by word( duh,I know he is but your not suppose 2 sound like that when VAing)

dejah

well you do have to consider the fact that he DOES have to read right off the script so it can fit with the lip movements

it's got to be timed right.

i think he did a good job.

hell i think *cough*jesse*cough* did a good job.

D

Dexter

Guys this is Haley Joel Osment>! The Famous Child Star. Trust me getting Haley to even VA in kh instead of making another movie. Heck would you want an unkown anime actor? Intsead of a movie star? I know Haley sounds diffrent, but it matches perfectly for sora. Heck would you rather have a high kids voice. Or a low teenager voice? An King Sora Strife at least Haley a FAMOUS person, intsead of the person who did Mushai Suamri Legends.^^^/=}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back