• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Roxas, Ven nobody theory and a bit of BBS too.(Days SPOILERS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Well, this is kinda my first time doing a theory but here it goes. I really don't care if you agree with me or not, but I think I might be in the right track... not sure. Also, if someone already posted a theory like this or I placed it in a wrong place or something like that, please feel free to remove or post it in a right place! Thanks! P.s I really don't know how to cover up Spoilers, so please go easy on me if there's a spoiler!

Recently, I been reading the Days manga, played the game and seen BBS trailers and came up with this conclusion:

What if... Roxas wasn't Sora's nobody at all, what if he's Ven's Nobody instead, only his? I mean he has Sora's memories and crap like that, it might be because of the keyblade, he prob got the memories passed down from the keyblade, like the soul of the bearer that wielded it before still lives in it and maybe that's why his memories aren't as vivid as the other organization members. And!

SPOILER!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

End Spoiler

. And I know, "Then why isn't Ven's memories in it too?" I was watching that trailer where Ven says, "Erase me." Do they apply that it means, "kill"? I was thinking, it could mean, erasing his memory. And in the Days Manga and (maybe?) in the game it's self, doesn't Roxas correct Xemnas,after he leaves, in the dark beach place (don't really know the name, forgot.) "No, My name is...." He could be saying he's Ven's nobody and that Xemnas mistaken him for Sora's, but because of the memory erasing thing, he can't remember? I know that the manga is entirely different from the game, but it could be a clue.

But anyways, that's all my theory. Feel free to argue or agree, but please don't flame, it's my first theory! Thank you for you're cooperation!

-MLA18 :love:

P.S

Sora never let's go of that keyblade IN THE WHOLE GAME (KH2)

So my theory is kinda plausible if you think of the keyblade staying with Sora at all times...

But you know w.e.

I also wanna say, PLEASE READ THE THEORY SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY! Some of the things you're asking about, I wrote in plain English in the theory.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Beyer

Are you saying Vens nobody got transferred into sora?
If by that you mean Roxas fusing with Sora in KH2 then yeah, it doesn't make sense if the theory was true.

@TS: Sorry to say but because of the above reason then no, I don't believe it but I am just one person.
also, PLEASE shrink you sig ASAP! It is pretty cool but insanely big and annoying.

peachie

It's been confirmed in the games and by Nomura, that Roxas is Sora's Nobody. This is cold, solid fact. Sorry to say it's not open for debate.

When Xion disappeared, she didn't just go back in Sora, she went inside the keyblade, that's why he can wield two, it's not that she went inside him, she floated inside the keyblade like the others before her.
Well...

No. Xion DID go back to Sora when she was detroyed. She says it, verbatim, in the game "We're going back to Sora." As for why Roxas can dual wield, it was said that she "awakened" something inside him, causing him to be able to use the extra keyblade.

"No, My name is...." He could be saying he's Ven's nobody and that Xemnas mistaken him for Sora's, but because of the memory erasing thing, he can't remember?

Well, Roxas should be confused here. Roxas' name isn't Sora, it's Roxas.

Last edited:

Candylanger

Awards
What if... Roxas wasn't Sora's nobody at all, what if he's Ven's Nobody instead, only his?

No, Roxas IS Soras nobody, we don't know yet why he look like Ven, and besides, heartless didn't exist in BBS.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
She got absorbed by Roxas, which made him Dual-Wield, and Sora could later Dual-Wield thanks to Roxas going back to him.

And I know, "Then why isn't Ven's memories in it too?" I was watching that trailer where Ven says, "Erase me." Do they apply that it means, "kill"? I was thinking, it could mean, erasing his memory. And in the Days Manga and (maybe?) in the game it's self, doesn't Roxas correct Xemnas,after he leaves, in the dark beach place (don't really know the name, forgot.) "No, My name is...." He could be saying he's Ven's nobody and that Xemnas mistaken him for Sora's, but because of the memory erasing thing, he can't remember? I know that the manga is entirely different from the game, but it could be a clue.
Xemnas was asking him what his true name was, and since Roxas didn't have any memories of Sora because of Soras short time as Heartless, Roxas couldn't say what his true name was.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
[spoil ers] type whatever youre saying here [/spoilers]

How to use spoiler tags^^^.

remember, no spaces.

Last edited:

DarkSoldier85

If Ven's heart were put in Sora and transferred to Roxas, then the heart would affect Roxas' appearance as can be seen with XH changing to a more suitable appearance after possessing Riku.

αsiя

space coke
Roxas is Sora's nobody
i think it's just pointless to find out that Roxas is actually Ven's nobody because for almost 4 years we've been told that Roxa is Sora's nobody

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Okay... I don't think anyone understood me quite perfectly.

I know what happened to Xion, what I mean is that she ALSO went inside the keyblade.

and also, read what I wrote, that possible he doesn't know he's Ven's nobody.

And I also said that IT'S POSSIBLE that he could not be Sora's Nobody... how r we sure? Just because Sora turned into a heartless...? There are a million possibilities how this game can go and how it can end.

But who knows? We just have to wait and see...

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
If Ven's heart were put in Sora and transferred to Roxas, then the heart would affect Roxas' appearance as can be seen with XH changing to a more suitable appearance after possessing Riku.

I been thinking about that theory that when Ven asked to be erased and he meant to go inside to Sora or something like that, seems plausible but really we just have to wait and see...

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
No, Roxas IS Soras nobody, we don't know yet why he look like Ven, and besides, heartless didn't exist in BBS.

Heartless did exist... they just weren't discovered yet. They weren't manipulated yet to do evil, they were just pure darkness sitting there... growing.

She got absorbed by Roxas, which made him Dual-Wield, and Sora could later Dual-Wield thanks to Roxas going back to him.

I meant that she was BOTH sucked back to Sora and a her memories inside the keyblade. Read what I wrote carefully.

Xemnas was asking him what his true name was, and since Roxas didn't have any memories of Sora because of Soras short time as Heartless, Roxas couldn't say what his true name was.

But he could've also not said Sora... you never know what's really going on in his head in the game, its not like the anime where we hear their inner monologue.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
If by that you mean Roxas fusing with Sora in KH2 then yeah, it doesn't make sense if the theory was true.

@TS: Sorry to say but because of the above reason then no, I don't believe it but I am just one person.
also, PLEASE shrink you sig ASAP! It is pretty cool but insanely big and annoying.

I know that Roxas was sucked back into Sora... I meant that If Roxas wasn't Sora's Nobody but Ven's...

It's fine! Nobody has to agree with me! :)

about the Sig... :cry: I DON"T KNOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
No way Roxas is Ven's nobody because of the facts we already know:
1. Heartless didn't exist till after BBS
2. Nomura already stated that Roxas was Sora's nobody
3. There is a connection between Roxas and Ven but he's not Ventus's nobody

But I do have to say u put up a pretty good arguement about this

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know that Roxas was sucked back into Sora... I meant that If Roxas wasn't Sora's Nobody but Ven's...

It's fine! Nobody has to agree with me! :)

about the Sig... :cry: I DON"T KNOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roxas was confirmed sora's nobody.

his name is an anagram. is SORA + X = ROXAS>

i doubt ven has a nobody he owuld have to be the first heartless to. which the first heartless was created in ansem the wise's lab.

358/2 days hints the connection to ven and roxas and sora is by "memory" not body and soul

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Try not to double post, just use the edit button if you need to add something in the future.
Heartless did exist... they just weren't discovered yet.
The heartless and thus nobodies didn't exist until Xehanort began his experiemnts while studying under Ansem the Wise a year after Birth by Sleep ends. If any doubt in this existed by KH2, there would have been some hint to it and yet Ansem the Wise is credited by Xemnas as being the source of all heartless.
They weren't manipulated yet to do evil, they were just pure darkness sitting there... growing.
Manipulated by evil? By nature the heartless will seek to increase their numbers and take the heart of worlds. They did this soon after Xehanort created them, and were never manipulated to do it. It's their instincts.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
roxas was confirmed sora's nobody.

his name is an anagram. is SORA + X = ROXAS>

i doubt ven has a nobody he owuld have to be the first heartless to. which the first heartless was created in ansem the wise's lab.

358/2 days hints the connection to ven and roxas and sora is by "memory" not body and soul

But wasn't it said that they found the door of the heart of the world and they found the heartless in it?

Ansem Report 2

It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:

- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.

Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?
They heartless were discovered. Then they wanted to make one to see how it works.

Think of this way, Did North America just appeared as soon as the Spaniards discovered it? No, it did exist but we just didn't know about it, we just thought there was just us.

and I meant memory... the memory of Sora and Ven are inside the keyblade. Read the theory carefully, I re-wrote it a bit so people can understand it.

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Try not to double post, just use the edit button if you need to add something in the future.

The heartless and thus nobodies didn't exist until Xehanort began his experiemnts while studying under Ansem the Wise a year after Birth by Sleep ends. If any doubt in this existed by KH2, there would have been some hint to it and yet Ansem the Wise is credited by Xemnas as being the source of all heartless.

Manipulated by evil? By nature the heartless will seek to increase their numbers and take the heart of worlds. They did this soon after Xehanort created them, and were never manipulated to do it. It's their instincts.

Read post below you... It goes for you too, I think.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
No way Roxas is Ven's nobody because of the facts we already know:
1. Heartless didn't exist till after BBS
2. Nomura already stated that Roxas was Sora's nobody
3. There is a connection between Roxas and Ven but he's not Ventus's nobody

But I do have to say u put up a pretty good arguement about this

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

:)

Read my post in this page, above this one! :)

Allister Rose

French Lover
But wasn't it said that they found the door of the heart of the world and they found the heartless in it?

Ansem Report 2

It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:

- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.

Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?

They heartless were discovered. Then they wanted to make one to see how it works.

and I meant memory... the memory of Sora and Ven are inside the keyblade. Read the theory carefully, I re-wrote it a bit so people can understand it.

you realize that proves that they created the heartless, once the body disappears the heartless appears from where the body was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back