• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Riku and Lea - Lost in the DC Universe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachy1993

"You have given them an ideal to aspire to, embodied their highest aspirations. They will race and stumble, and fall and crawl and curse. And finally, they will join you in the sun Kal-El. In time...you will no longer be alone."

-Jor-El in All Star Superman

(Takes Place after DDD during Kairi's training!)

Sora and Riku have decided to take a gummi for a spin, exploring various worlds and visiting old friends. When they come across a warp hole that pulls them through unusually fast and forcefully.

This RP will involve the duo first going through various famous plotlines in the DC Universe involving various notable characters in the DCU and Justice League. Sort of like a Quantum Leap thing, where they have to keep going and hope the next one gets them home.

Lea will be brought in later to find them.

-----------------

Rules!

1. Since this will be going into more mature territory with DC Comics....a PG-13 rating is needed. However the following apply:

. No over the top blood or violence, this will still be a KH roleplay even with them being in a more mature comic book universe.

. Romance includes kissing and implied things. No going all out on the floor please.

. No over the top cursing, even DC censors the worst of it I think.

. If you don't know anything or much about DC Comics don't fret! I've kinda got it mapped out :p

--------------

Main Characters up for Grabs:

Sora

Riku

Lea

Most DC Characters will be controlled by me, but if anyone has any interest in one please let me know! ^-^

Simply say what character you wish to register as and if its a DC character please fill out this template:

OC's welcome yes!

Superhero name/Villain Name:

Powers(if any):

Weapons:

Skills:

Appearance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back